Questions about my PEB timeline

Steven2591

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
So yeah, like everyone says, ebenefits is very hit or miss as to what it does. I would say for the most part don't rely on it, call the VA and they will tell you if it was sent out or not. I got my ratings and everything on the 31st of January and my ebenefits never changed. I called the VA and they told me what was going on with my claim. Even though I signed and everything, ebenefits is the exact same as it was on 9/1 when I went to my c&p exams.

Sgt zo

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
what is your time line? what's the time from being found fit to actually getting your ratings?

Steven2591

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
what is your time line? what's the time from being found fit to actually getting your ratings?
So, I was found unfit 9 Jan, VA had my package from 11Jan and sent it back to the peb 23 Jan and I got my ratings on 31 Jan. So this was duper fast compared to others before but let's all cross our fingers that this is the new normal. So my package was sent to the peb 23 Nov and I got everything back from the peb on 31 Jan.

Sgt zo

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
So, I was found unfit 9 Jan, VA had my package from 11Jan and sent it back to the peb 23 Jan and I got my ratings on 31 Jan. So this was duper fast compared to others before but let's all cross our fingers that this is the new normal. So my package was sent to the peb 23 Nov and I got everything back fro
so you went from unfit to ratings in roughly 22 days? that was fast. hope mine moves that quick. I got an email from relayhealth saying my case was sent to VA for ratings. so I assume the VA got it the same day. that was about 6 days ago.

danihaha

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Mine did that on Tuesday and my results haven't come back from the IPEB yet. My PEBLO checked this morning and still nothing. She also told me that you can't count on Ebenefits.
What branch are you? My package went to IPEB 4 days after yours and I am still waiting on the fit/unfit. I'm Air Force.

mrando69

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
What branch are you? My package went to IPEB 4 days after yours and I am still waiting on the fit/unfit. I'm Air Force.
I'm Army. My PEBLO called me Thursday and told me that the PEB found me unfit. Now I'm just waiting on the VA.

Sgt zo

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
imQUOTE="danihaha, post: 178257, member: 22254"]What branch are you? My package went to IPEB 4 days after yours and I am still waiting on the fit/unfit. I'm Air Force.[/QUOTE]
Im AF it took 3 weeks for unfit decision. I got a message on relayhealth. saying my case was sent to VA

danihaha

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Sgt zo, What is your timeline? When did your package go to the IPEB?

R0b0 Jack3t

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
TIMELINE:
Informed of starting the PEB- 20160715
VA appointments- 20161015
Gathering of Documents- 20161118
Submitted Package to the Board- 20161205
PEB accepted the package (MOL notification)- 20161212
Found unfit and sent to the VA- 20170130
Ebenefits changes to Compensation/ gathering of evidence- 20170208

I called the VA and asked what the gathering of evidence was for and was told that it was for a "Dependency Letter". The representative told me that it was simply a letter to get the information on my dependents so that my pay would reflect that and that it would not hold up or stop the process from moving forward. Just wanted to see if anyone has heard of this or had the same experience and how it worked out for them.

SGTDja

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I had gotten a letter in the mail from the VA for my son he just turned 18 and still in school i just uploaded it to ebenefits

Sgt zo

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Sep 12 2012 multiple surgery, both shoulders;

6/27 2016 Peblo received my case for processing and sent it to National Guard unit for additional supporting documents

7/28 IDES questionnaire filled out

8/14 IMACT letter obtained from CC

8/16 case submitted to NGB

10/19 MEB intake briefing/met with VA REP to file initial claim code 37

11/28-11/29 C&P exams, 23 conditions claimed

12/9 QTC exam results are back

12/27 Narsum signed awaiting addendum

1/9 Case sent to AFPC (air force personal center)

2/6 Received letter from VA, they need dependent information. Info faxed to VA

Sgt zo

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
i heard from my service rep that VA was finished with my case and I should hear something soon. he says "ratings look pretty good" I will keep the forum posted when I hear more.

R0b0 Jack3t

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
TIMELINE:

I called the VA and asked what the gathering of evidence was for and was told that it was for a "Dependency Letter". The representative told me that it was simply a letter to get the information on my dependents so that my pay would reflect that and that it would not hold up or stop the process from moving forward. Just wanted to see if anyone has heard of this or had the same experience and how it worked out for them.
* UPDATE *
Checked ebenefits and i now have a historical claim that says it is completed and has been sent back to the board.

I know that i cant ask the VA for the proposed ratings until 10 days. Does anyone know when the Disabilities page on ebenefits will reflect the percentages?

bcbberry

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I know that i cant ask the VA for the proposed ratings until 10 days. Does anyone know when the Disabilities page on ebenefits will reflect the percentages?
That part won't update until you seperate and your ratings finalize.

505grr

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
TIMELINE:

We almost have identical timelines. We're off by like 5 days.

Are you on Lejeune?

And the dependency letter is if you have wife/kids/dependents. If you do, it should have been routed along with your package.

sbrain13

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
My letter from the VA was supposedly sent out January 25th and I still haven't gotten in. I have one claim in "Historical" and one still "Work in Progress." I claimed 5 things, but I've only got like two separate claims on ebenefits.

sbrain13

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Who can I call to try and find information on my med board? My PEBLO is currently MIA and I don't know when she'll be back.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">