Questions about my PEB timeline

Sep 12 2012 multiple surgery, both shoulders;

6/27 2016 Peblo received my case for processing and sent it to National Guard unit for additional supporting documents

7/28 IDES questionnaire filled out

8/14 IMACT letter obtained from CC

8/16 case submitted to NGB

10/19 MEB intake briefing/met with VA REP to file initial claim code 37

11/28-11/29 C&P exams, 23 conditions claimed

12/9 QTC exam results are back

12/27 Narsum signed awaiting addendum

1/9 Case sent to AFPC (air force personal center)

2/6 Received letter from VA, they need dependent information. Info faxed to VA
2/8 received ratings from PEBLO 40%DOD 100% P&T VA

Sep 12 2012 multiple surgery, both shoulders;

6/27 2016 Peblo received my case for processing and sent it to National Guard unit for additional supporting documents

7/28 IDES questionnaire filled out

8/14 IMACT letter obtained from CC

8/16 case submitted to NGB

10/19 MEB intake briefing/met with VA REP to file initial claim code 37

11/28-11/29 C&P exams, 23 conditions claimed

12/9 QTC exam results are back

12/27 Narsum signed awaiting addendum

1/9 Case sent to AFPC (air force personal center)

2/6 Received letter from VA, they need dependent information. Info faxed to VA

Indeed, congratulations on the recent receipt of your IPEB findings; good deal! :)

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

We almost have identical timelines. We're off by like 5 days.

Are you on Lejeune?

And the dependency letter is if you have wife/kids/dependents. If you do, it should have been routed along with your package.
Nope I am in Quantico

Well, it's official, VA rated me 0% for all my claims. Now the question is whether or not to appeal while still in or get out and appeal? I'm in Quantico.

Well, it's official, VA rated me 0% for all my claims. Now the question is whether or not to appeal while still in or get out and appeal? I'm in Quantico.
Depends on if you want to stay around for a while. the appeal will take a while if you expect different results you have to get some new evidence. that might take a while being you got 0. Were you under MEB , or is this just a compensation claim? I assume you were found fit if it was MEB.

I skipped the MEB and went straight to PEB. I don't want to stay in and go through that whole process just to get rated 0% again. That would be a waste of time. I've got my wedding in July and I'm set to start college this fall. I'll just appeal once I get out, though I'm still not going to expect more then 0%. My injuries are expected to heal completely, it'll just take time. It's bad enough now for me to get kicked out, but it shouldn't effect me long term.

I accepted my findings last Friday and I was told by my lawyer my case should be at MMSR-4 in 1-2 weeks. My PEBLO said 3 weeks. I was also told my new EAS would be 30 days out, plus however many leave days I have and then from there it depends on the day of the month it falls on. I'm guesstimating the beginning or end of May. Is that what everyone else was told?

Just check MOL daily on your BIR for an EAS change. There is no notification and the command won't be tracking it either. I'd guesstimate 2 weeks.

Just wondering if anyone else is awaiting their findings letter from the PEB for 20+ days?

IPEB (before VA claim)? took me about 45 days including christmas break time, not sure what days they took off though. but final findings only took 3 days or so after my VA claim closed out.

It was after the VA had sent it back to the PEB for the DOD findings. I finally signed my findings on this past Wednesday. 40% DOD PDRL. Now I'm just waiting on MMSR to post my EAS. Proposed date is 29 June.

that's kinda unusual you usually get the DOD rating first.

Congrats on the impending retirement!!

Congrats on the impending retirement!!
Thanks! It was good to see that on there. Now I don't feel like the 14 years I put in were for nothing hahahaha

Finally got my EAS date. April 29th!

Do we have to do a final physical? I was told no because I'm getting medically separated, and my PEBLO said VA Exams are good for a year. I did mine in September, but the MSgt in charge of signing off on the outbound interview on MOL said I need one. Main side medical said I don't, but made me fill out a thick packet to get a piece of paper for the MSgt that says no I don't need one. But now medical says I do because my VA exams are only good for 6 months. What the hell is going on?

you need to check with medical, you may have to do some physicals or none at all. I had to do a hearing exam even though I did one for VA 3 months ago. best bet is to check with medical and be sure. it's just a square that you need to fill. Medical would be the best source to answer this question.