Questions in regards to Army PEB timeline once PEB recieve Service members packet.

Pharoe

PEB Forum Regular Member
Hello all,

My current situation is I am in the final stage of my MEB process. My packet was recieved by the PEB in Fort Lewis, WA on Oct 27, 2010. Yesterday I called my PEBLO and he stated my Priliminaries have returned but still no results/ratings. I was under the impression the priliminaries came only a few days before one should expect their ratings/findings.

My question is does anyone know if the PEB has a maximum time allowed or a timeline they must meet to return their findings? My PEBLO originally told me 30 days tops for my packet to be recieved and returned from the PEB. But yesterday I was told 3 weeks for findings and rating to return which would put me at roughly 64 days. Second part of my question is once the findings are returned and I have no desires to appeal what is a possible timeline that I could be out of the military.

BTW: This site is awesome and many questions of mine have been answered simply through browising. Thank you to all who contribute as well to those who have made the sacrifice.

Pharoe

PEB Forum Regular Member
Questions in regards to Army PEB timeline once PEB recieve Service members packet

btw I am in the Piolt Program so both VA as well as Army Physicals were complete

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">