Questions Regarding PEB

Gomer

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Friday the VA FINALLY (85days!!!!) closed my case and sent my packet to the PEB. I was fortunate enough to be told by my Peblo “The results where good but I can’t tell you any more until after you get your 1099”. Sucks but I hope that letter gets to my house soon... I need a ballpark...

So two questions.

1: After I sign my 1099 is there a way to get less then 90 days out orders? I finished SFL and cleared COF. This isn’t my first Rodeo and I can clear in a day honestly. I only have 30 days of leave and if I have to sit on my thumb for another two fucking months I’m going to loose my freakin mind.

2:Anyone get their 1099 recently and give me a ballpark for the time? I wish I knew the VA would take 3 months I woulda been in school earlier! Hard to tell potential employers that I have no idea when I will be able to start...

You want to see your ratings?
Does your service use Ebenefits? I think all services use it? But there during ratings you will be forwarded to Va.Gov, after the ratings the report is in there.

You want to see your ratings?
Does your service use Ebenefits? I think all services use it? But there during ratings you will be forwarded to Va.Gov, after the ratings the report is in there.
I don’t see it there just says they mailed it to me.

I don’t see it there just says they mailed it to me.

It isn't just out in the open. I will try to get the answer form a buddy who just found his on E-benefits. Its buried in a claim. Poke around like you were opening a new claim or appealing or something like that, then it will list claims you have been rated on in that list. His hasn't shown up as a closed claim, but we saw it by that backdoor-ish kind of method, I don't remember the 100% correct way but it is related to filling a new claim or appealing where you can see the ratings right now.

Please share! I can't find it anywhere!
I have read on several threads you can ask them to fax it to you, have you tried that.