Quick results, my recent timeline

KatJack43

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Ok people, a little background. Active duty AF with over 20 yrs of service. MEBd for hip condition. Here is a quick timeline of my MEB. I did not appeal as I already had over 20 yrs AD.

10 Sep 18- Code 37 for full MEB after RILO
Oct 18- Assigned new PEBLO from previous one
Mid Nov 18- VA appts
Things got delayed with holiday, so commanders letter was very late
31 Jan 19 Package submitted to AFPC
5 Feb 19- Unfit Finding by Informal Board
6 Feb 19- Package to VA for ratings
19 Feb 19- Ratings complete
22 Feb 19- signed ratings 10% DoD/100% VA (but will get TIS retirement pay at over 20 yrs plus VA
25 Feb 19- Permanent Retirement order received

They moved very quickly with mine, but glad to be wrapping up a great career!

Congratulations on a great career. Glad you had 20!

Your welcome, enjoy the next chapter!

@KatJack43...did your PEBLO provide you with your dates regarding the IPEB Unfit finding and when your package was sent to the VA for ratings?

@KatJack43...did your PEBLO provide you with your dates regarding the IPEB Unfit finding and when your package was sent to the VA for ratings?
I had to call the VA hotline and ask if they had a form 356 on my file and they told me. They received it last week.

I had to call the VA hotline and ask if they had a form 356 on my file and they told me. They received it last week.
It just really depends on your PEBLO. Mine didnt try to hide any info but he was also pretty busy so I called every week and a half. Once my package was submitted everything happened really fast for me.

Thanks much! My PEBLO has been great as well...I’ll be sure to check in with him next week for an update.