RAF Lakenheath (detailed) Timeline so far...

Called the OAC, and a paralegal checked their case tracking system. I am still showing as "pending finalization." So I'm assuming I can't even call total force service center for an update because it's still at the Case Manager's level. This is getting ridiculous!!!!!!!

Congrats!! When did you sign your 1180? How long from that till orders?

Thank you.
25 SEP 2017: Signed AF1180 and got AF356
13 OCT 2017: Received Retirement Orders--Retirement date is 28 DEC 2017

Congratulations! Did you do a little victory dance?
Wish I could say yes, but I can barely move...let alone dance. I danced in my mind though!

Thank you.
25 SEP 2017: Signed AF1180 and got AF356
13 OCT 2017: Received Retirement Orders--Retirement date is 28 DEC 2017

Did your 356 have anything in block 8 when you received it? Did you notice your CDB change on Friday before and after you got orders?

Not having any luck with the Total Force Service Center... they stated that they did see an MEB ticket in my file, but only a PEBLO could inquire the status so he redirected me back to my PEBLO... I hope we all get our orders this week because I'm losing my marbles here.

My ratings were sent to my PEBLO yesterday, but she's on leave so the 1Lt and her team are scrambling to get me the information by tomorrow. Let me just note that my PEBLO did not have an out of office message on her email or voicemail. I had to get creative to find someone in that office (I'm 2 1/2 hrs away from them.)

My ratings were sent to my PEBLO yesterday, but she's on leave so the 1Lt and her team are scrambling to get me the information by tomorrow. Let me just note that my PEBLO did not have an out of office message on her email or voicemail. I had to get creative to find someone in that office (I'm 2 1/2 hrs away from them.)

What a shit-show this process is... I hope you get them soon!

Is that the date you requested, or did AFPC determine that date?
You figure out your ratings yet??? You may be able to coax your MSC into telling you your ratings now by saying that your PEBLO is out of the office.

You figure out your ratings yet??? You may be able to coax your MSC into telling you your ratings now by saying that your PEBLO is out of the office.

Did you get your orders by email or in PRDA/vMPF? Do you remember your CDB updating after your separation date was approved?

Did you get your orders by email or in PRDA/vMPF? Do you remember your CDB updating after your separation date was approved?
I got my orders in both places at the same time. I also got an email saying that my orders were available in vMPF. Yea my separation date updated in my CDB once my separation date was approved, which was before my PEBLO told me.

Talked to a colleague who works at AFPC, their system is down AGAIN for orders generation since yesterday... GREAT!!!!!!!

Finally got them today. 30/70...was not expecting the 30% at all!! Was totally planning for separation and separation pay. Now, I have to request a grade determination so that I can get my promotion to O-4 to get the additional benefits.

Finally got them today. 30/70...was not expecting the 30% at all!! Was totally planning for separation and separation pay. Now, I have to request a grade determination so that I can get my promotion to O-4 to get the additional benefits.
Wow! I am surprised by the 30% as well! Congrats!

Thanks. I got 20% for right knee painful and unstable scar and 10% for post-op complications from 3 ligament repairs equaling a combined rating of 30%.

Thanks. I got 20% for right knee painful and unstable scar and 10% for post-op complications from 3 ligament repairs equaling a combined rating of 30%.

Congrats! Hopefully you get your orders soon!