Rating reconsideration

etrauschs

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Has anyone requested a rating reconsideration lately? I just signed my request for one today and am wondering how long it may take. I am wondering in particular becauseI have been told once the reconsideration is done it will get finalized and a date for seperation will be selected without my input rather than being able to select a date had I just accepted the findings.

TongZa

PEB Forum Regular Member
I did it on Aug 20, 2012, just got it back yesterday. I'm going to sign it today.
My rating is go up from 30/80 to 50/90 DOD/VA.

Cevical 10 => 30%
Lumbar 10 => 20%

TongZa

PEB Forum Regular Member
And my case has been finalized but no separation date yet. The chief said "My separation date should be around Nov 29 or later than that.
I have to wait until Oct 20 (approx 3 weeks from now) to get massage back from PERS.

Hope this information help.

etrauschs

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Thanks for the info tonga. It definitely helps know what kind of time I may have to wait. It seems everyone was particularly hesitant to give me a timeline for the reconsideration so it's nice to at least know how long yours took.

etrauschs

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Tongza, did you get your separation date yet, if so what did they give you? I'm hoping to get my rating reconsideration back soon as it has been over a month and am trying to estimate how much longer I will be waiting for an separation date.

TongZa

PEB Forum Regular Member
Nope, I did not get my separation date yet. It been 4 weeks since I received my rating.

etrauschs

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Tongza,

So it took about a month for your separation orders to come through and get a date? Seems like I am about a month behind you in this whole ordeal.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">