Ratings Received. Thanks To All.

blaqspeed_13

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
my timeline is below.

i have been on this site since last summer, mainly lurking around for answers to questions and solutions to my problems. i have learned an immense amount of knowledge from this place. there are too many names to list but the regulars, here-and-there contributors, and lurkers know who you are!

getting that call from the PEBLO is overwhelming, i go in tomorrow to sort it all out. for those of you still waiting, keep holding on, becasue its literally all you can do. your days will come, i hope sooner that later!

thanks all, rant over!@!

my timeline is below.

i have been on this site since last summer, mainly lurking around for answers to questions and solutions to my problems. i have learned an immense amount of knowledge from this place. there are too many names to list but the regulars, here-and-there contributors, and lurkers know who you are!

getting that call from the PEBLO is overwhelming, i go in tomorrow to sort it all out. for those of you still waiting, keep holding on, becasue its literally all you can do. your days will come, i hope sooner that later!

thanks all, rant over!@!

Im a month behind you from when i was found unfit on 2/2/2016 lets hope that i follow your timeline as well but im still at (claim received)

Congratulations!

my timeline is below.

thanks all, rant over!@!
Hell yeah, Blaqspeed. I'm so happy for you. I got mine last Tuesday also. Congrats. Let us know how it goes tomorrow.

my timeline is below.

thanks all, rant over!@!
Congratulations! im was ahead of you and @TooManyQuestions all the way up until receiving the findings which I have yet to receive. but I am happy for yall and waiting patiently to get mine, and hoping to get them this week.

Congratulations! im was ahead of you and @TooManyQuestions all the way up until receiving the findings which I have yet to receive. but I am happy for yall and waiting patiently to get mine, and hoping to get them this week.
I wouldn't have received my ratings yet btw...I was on leave and it had been a month since the peb got my ratings back from the VA...I called the military PEBLO (Gunny B) he was like yeah...we have your ratings but we're really busy and you're assigned to the other PEBLO...then he's like you know what, just come in tomorrow and sign them, you'll be my last one for tomorrow...point being, if I wouldn't have called...I have no doubt in my mind that I'd still be waiting.

50% TDRL, 10% va, somehow combined 60%...by the way I didn't sign, im taking the full 10 days to explore ALL possibilities.

im in debate to appeal while still active or waiting until my 18month evaluation, I feel I rate 70%, and my NARSUM reflects it.

50% TDRL, 10% va, somehow combined 60%...by the way I didn't sign, im taking the full 10 days to explore ALL possibilities.

im in debate to appeal while still active or waiting until my 18month evaluation, I feel I rate 70%, and my NARSUM reflects it.
Are you getting with an attorney?

i met with the attorney at the naval hospital and went over some things. i plan on seeing a DVA in my area, he has assisted a few buddies of mine and they made out pretty good.

i met with the attorney at the naval hospital and went over some things. i plan on seeing a DVA in my area, he has assisted a few buddies of mine and they made out pretty good.
Now is the time to fight! You're getting more $ while AD and it could mean higher % in a short period of time (few months).

Everyone that started their claim when I did are getting their orders and mine seem stuck in LIMBO. I hope this is a good sign, although my ebenefits date of completion went from 3/25/2016 to July now.

This is so frustrating.

hopefully your information comes through soon brother!

I got mine in finally on Tuesday and signed them on Wednesday. 40% DOD and 70% VA. I should be starting JH/HH/Terminal around the 19th of Apr depending on when my Retirement orders come in with my last day in the navy being 31MAY.

@ordie4life congrats!!! Glad to see you finally got your stuff. I hope it's only a matter of days before I get mine. Post VA QA has had it since Feb 24th. Every time I see someone get their stuff back I keep telling myself I'm a little closer.

@ordie4life congrats!!! Glad to see you finally got your stuff. I hope it's only a matter of days before I get mine. Post VA QA has had it since Feb 24th. Every time I see someone get their stuff back I keep telling myself I'm a little closer.
it was just over 30 days from when the PEB received it back from the VA. So if they really received it back on the 24th then your time is coming. I say that because I was told they received mine on the 26th of DEC but really they didn't receive it until the 12th of FEB.

It seems to be the trend from the cases that have come back recently so I think I'll prob hear something sometime right after Easter.

Well... I was wrong... got the phone call today I go in tomorrow to review and sign... holy fucking shit I feel like ten ton piece of steel was just lifted from me

congratulations man cant wait tell i get that feeling! I was found unfit on feb 2 waiting for ratings now!

Well... I was wrong... got the phone call today I go in tomorrow to review and sign... holy fucking shit I feel like ten ton piece of steel was just lifted from me

congrats. I finally got ahold of my peblo and this one was cool he told me that the PEB accepted my ratings on 29 Feb vice 25 Feb so he said that he should be calling me next week I hope so.....

Yeah I got my exactly one month to the day. Had I not taken action tho... It would have prob still been there. Here's what happened. So I called my MSC asking if she could check into the status of my stuff with the VA. She proceeded to yell at me for calling her and berating me asking who told me to call her. After that convo, I called my Congresman's District Office and spoke to their mil/vet affairs guy. I used to work as a legislative intern in both district and DC for a congressman up in PA so I knew exactly what to say and who to talk to. He's also a long-standing member of the House Armed Services Committee so he also has a bit more pull. Within a few days, I get a call from them saying my stuff has been turned over to the PEB as well as a Congressional filed against my now former MSC (I no longer deal with said person). That probably helped to get my speedy turnaround.

My advice to everyone who's still at the VA portion, call your rep. The VA already had a bad rep due to recent happenings so they will prob gladly assist. The more people do it, the more light gets shined on this process and hopefully in turn we help others down the road who have to deal with this process.