Ratings timelines

Jimmyissmart99

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Has anyone gotten their ratings back from around March 12th? Mine went to the rarer on March 12th just trying to figure out a timeline. I’m on fort benning

where are your ratings being done? mine are being done at Providence RI. were sent there 19 March. nothing back yet

your PEBLO or MSC should know where the ratings are being done

that is not necessarily true. I am not sure what determines that as I am in North Dakota

If your ratings were just sent up on March 12th you are not getting those back anytime soon. My stuff was sent up in January 2019 I just got my phone call from my peblo today April 29 2019 that my ratings were in.

If your ratings were just sent up on March 12th you are not getting those back anytime soon. My stuff was sent up in January 2019 I just got my phone call from my peblo today April 29 2019 that my ratings were in.
congrats on your ratings finally getting in ….mine went to va in march im not holding my breath.....but do you know what regional office you were at and was there any explanation on why the are moving so slow?

I'm station at bliss dont know where it was sent to. Only was told things take time. And that the longer it takes the better things are in your favor.

Mine were sent up 8 Feb to Seattle and I haven't heard anything.

Mine came back

60 army
80 va
But I'm on TDL instead of PDL so I find out more info today. I found out my numbers over the phone I have my meeting with him in less than a hour.

Okay , yeah mine were on March 12th but I only claimed about 6 things how many things did you claim was it a more complex case ?

I'm on day 120 I sent mine in on dec 19th I'm still waiting. It's been in gathering evidence for awhile now

I should note I'm no longer in the navy, I submitted a increase on my original claim, I've been rated %40 for the past 15years. I did my c&p exam and the dr put down that I'm no longer able to work b cause of my pain and the amount of meds I currently take.

I should note I'm no longer in the navy, I submitted a increase on my original claim, I've been rated %40 for the past 15years. I did my c&p exam and the dr put down that I'm no longer able to work b cause of my pain and the amount of meds I currently take.
My Vietnam veteran bother also submitted a claim in December; I believe the VARO is in Waco, Texas. One part was approved in early April and the other was deferred. He has experienced a C&P exam since then.

Good luck,
Ron

Dec last year I sumited a claim for 7 things plus an increase for my back, seem like time I s standing still waiting. My eta time says September 6 this year, I'm hoping they hurry and it goes in my favor. I've also sumited a claim for ssi that's been a total nightmare from the start.