Ratings

Jimmyissmart99

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Anyone know how long ratings are taking being done out of Janesville , Wi I’m at day 52 waiting for ratings still

The timing is unpredictable. You can look at the VA's Monday Morning Report. It is posted on the VA website.

Forever....lol but on a serious note it is just hard to say I have seen them come back few weeks others a fews months to many factors. The blanket timeline seems to be one to two months. You just have to keep you fingers crossed hope that your regional office is moving through claims in a timely manner

I've been waiting on my results since December 19 2018. So yes it's hard to tell how long they take.

Google "VA Monday Morning Report" with quote marks

Status changed to pending decision approval
Good Luck hopefully that means MOVEment. Waiting on ratings is the most nerve wrenching part of the process so far well in my opinion.

I am currently IDES and have been waiting on ratings for 96 days, been pending approval for more than 70 of those, hopefully we get some movement soon, other than that, I am just waiting patiently hoping that everything is correct rather than having to figure out how many rebuttals I have to file.

I am currently IDES and have been waiting on ratings for 96 days, been pending approval for more than 70 of those, hopefully we get some movement soon, other than that, I am just waiting patiently hoping that everything is correct rather than having to figure out how many rebuttals I have to file.
Va sent my ratings back to Peb just waiting for them to be finalized

How did you find that out? My PEBLO and MSC tell me that they can’t find out anything about it lol.

Does your region matter? Like I am at Fort Gordon so which office would I try to call?

Call the Peb office , I called one I was over 50 days waiting and she said she would call her boss and have her make some calls to the va next day my case was done with the va now I’m just waiting on the proposed ratings to be finalized

Call the Peb office , I called one I was over 50 days waiting and she said she would call her boss and have her make some calls to the va next day my case was done with the va now I’m just waiting on the proposed ratings to be finalized
I’m at fort benning by the way

What number did you call??