Re-examination Question

Cgh1991

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
It looks as though I will be getting out with severance with 10% DoD/90%VA. My question is, when is the soonest I can expect a re-examination of my conditions. I’ve heard mixed things from 6 months to 5 years while doing my own research. If anyone could shed light on this, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Get with a free VSO they can pull up your records and see when you are scheduled for RFE for all your conditions.

It looks as though I will be getting out with severance with 10% DoD/90%VA. My question is, when is the soonest I can expect a re-examination of my conditions. I’ve heard mixed things from 6 months to 5 years while doing my own research. If anyone could shed light on this, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Mine was right about the 2 year mark

Dont take the 10 percent .

@YellowNinja

Veteran Service Officer they are free reps for vets they can be found at your local county government complex or any of the NGO's if your a member. DAV, American Legion, AMVETS, VFW etc.