Reading Room available again

GUNS'N'STUFF

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I have two, none showing. I know they'll continue to try and hide my records from being displayed, including their latest for '19. I really don't care at this point I know the BCNR has tracked me here for a year or so now. I was taken off a limited medical board five days after my MRI results came back which showed paralysis, ruptured and herniated spinal column with trauma and my records were then altered to show I suffered personality disorders and someone malingering manifestations and there's a lot more to go into this, but the BCNR is so horrible to not even follow their own regulations. So, in service I was behind my back taken off a medical without a referral to the PEB under threats and then lied to and discharged (only a few medical tests, I was banged up bad). This is horrible. They don't even bother considering evidence, or following laws. This is how I was treated for serving my country, coming back from war.

I hope those who are doing wrongs there get sent to prison for a long time. I read other decisions and can be someone spraining their ankle during PT given 100% retirement or something like that while busted up combat vets get screwed (it certainly seems this way to me). This has to do more with loathe against combat vets by career admin power players. That's what's really going on here I suspect. Sounds crazy, but I have no other opinion than that being narrowed down to at this point.

I know BCNR will read this: and to you, and I promise you, all your wrongs what your doing to veterans, you will be held accountable for your actions.

Last edited:

visserjr3

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
It was updated again on the 8th. However, I believe it will only be decisions that have been finalized by the service. I could be wrong. I received my decision from the Navy in favor of retirement in November of last year I think (timeline is in another thread). I am still waiting on orders. The reading room does not show my PDBR recommendation, which I already have a copy of.

John

CabledawgphoneG

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Going through the lost looks like just things submitted for 2017 I didnt see mine on the list.

Looking through some it baffles me how they are making these decisions. Some taking into consideration things that weren't on the PEB and some not at all. Maybe I'm missing something but oh well.

Im fairly confident though mine will be raised to at least 20% but unsure if I'll hit the 30% threshold just cause of inconsistencies.

It does seem like there were alot that just kinda sent the paper work in with out much thought on filling it out.

Manmumar

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Looking through some it baffles me how they are making these decisions. Some taking into consideration things that weren't on the PEB and some not at all. Maybe I'm missing something but oh well.
See the memo I posted here

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">