Reading Room available again

Now with Corvid-19 no new updates anytime soon
I figured and the army is ghosting me anyways. I don't mean to bother them too much by messaging every 3 months as I'm one month away from 3 years in to this review...

It updated again but I saw no new Cases. Does anyone see their case while still waiting to hear from their service?
Nothing yet, their slapping Senate and Congress in the face with this and blatantly ignoring court orders. Something is not right, to me, I got this sense a while back -- the correction board felt like they were over the government and they importune themselves with reckless disregard. Favorable federal district court orders and they still don't act on them or the remand still is negative, when clearly a case has been shown by laws and regulations; have been violated. This prevents me from even trying to obtain and pay an attorney, its just a waste of money. They know this and act out on this, its a problem right now. I surely hope for the first time in our nation and committee under Armed Forces is formed quickly from both Senate and Congress and in a bipartisan way they overrule and amend the agency actions and limit their powers and form an outside body for military corrections. These boards are often politically swayed and motivated, often taking care of officer's taking care of officer's misdeeds and letting it slide while no error and injustice is granted correction. Just look what Wounded Warrior over the years, in the beginning to the near end where's its all politics. SAD TIMES. Everybody needs to get together and take action so we can see these changes. This is a backdoor that's crippling the fabric of our Nation.

Nothing yet, their slapping Senate and Congress in the face with this and blatantly ignoring court orders. Something is not right, to me, I got this sense a while back -- the correction board felt like they were over the government and they importune themselves with reckless disregard. Favorable federal district court orders and they still don't act on them or the remand still is negative, when clearly a case has been shown by laws and regulations; have been violated. This prevents me from even trying to obtain and pay an attorney, its just a waste of money. They know this and act out on this, its a problem right now. I surely hope for the first time in our nation and committee under Armed Forces is formed quickly from both Senate and Congress and in a bipartisan way they overrule and amend the agency actions and limit their powers and form an outside body for military corrections. These boards are often politically swayed and motivated, often taking care of officer's taking care of officer's misdeeds and letting it slide while no error and injustice is granted correction. Just look what Wounded Warrior over the years, in the beginning to the near end where's its all politics. SAD TIMES. Everybody needs to get together and take action so we can see these changes. This is a backdoor that's crippling the fabric of our Nation.
I agree it's very sad it has people waiting this long for a decision. Thanks for the reply. I tried emailing my senator to see if he can look into it at all.

I agree it's very sad it has people waiting this long for a decision. Thanks for the reply. I tried emailing my senator to see if he can look into it at all.

I sent an email to Dianne Feinstein(D). Have yet to hear anything. When Steve Knight was my representative his office was in the process of getting details of our wait issues... then he was replaced by some trollop name Katy Hill. FML

I encourage all of you to write to your Reps/Senators. It may not work, what the hell else can we do?

I sent an email to Dianne Feinstein(D). Have yet to hear anything. When Steve Knight was my representative his office was in the process of getting details of our wait issues... then he was replaced by some trollop name Katy Hill. FML

I encourage all of you to write to your Reps/Senators. It may not work, what the hell else can we do?
What a coincidence, I sent a congressional to senator Dianne Feinstein as well.

in regards to the status of my case and where it’s at right now. I also detailed how the BCNR is ignoring people who reach out for an update on their cases when they email them or call there number and never pick up the phone when they call. It should be that hard to get a update.

What a coincidence, I sent a congressional to senator Dianne Feinstein as well.

in regards to the status of my case and where it’s at right now. I also detailed how the BCNR is ignoring people who reach out for an update on their cases when they email them or call there number and never pick up the phone when they call. It should be that hard to get a update.

Thank you for taking the time to write your rep. Maybe if they hear the same shit we are being put through enough times they will look into it. We lost our local congresswoman in my district so I am waiting on the "new guy" to get put into the office so I can ping them. Rolling onto three years in May.

Thank you for taking the time to write your rep. Maybe if they hear the same shit we are being put through enough times they will look into it. We lost our local congresswoman in my district so I am waiting on the "new guy" to get put into the office so I can ping them. Rolling onto three years in May.
Anytime, although with this coronavirus going on my state senator probably isn’t going to get around to anything anytime soon. I bet the BCNR isn’t even working due to this virus.

Anytime, although with this coronavirus going on my state senator probably isn’t going to get around to anything anytime soon. I bet the BCNR isn’t even working due to this virus.

Yeah as much as I know that will drag things out I didn't want to think of it.

Dianne Feinstein(D), she's pretty high up there, I could see her getting things moving and kicking people out of the executive service at the boards for good; barring them from future federal employment forever.

My case was finalized with the board Oct 2019 and still isn't posted. I got the favorable outcome I wanted. I also noticed the search engine isn't working; others in similar situation can't find my case or how I did it.

My case was finalized with the board Oct 2019 and still isn't posted. I got the favorable outcome I wanted. I also noticed the search engine isn't working; others in similar situation can't find my case or how I did it.

Glad to hear you got good results. I may be dead of this virus before they figure out my case...

To search, I usually just pull up the webpage for 2017 and do a text search by hitting CTRL+F. I just search for my case number that way.

Dianne Feinstein(D), she's pretty high up there, I could see her getting things moving and kicking people out of the executive service at the boards for good; barring them from future federal employment forever.

I won't hold my breath but at least I can say I pursued that avenue.

I won't hold my breath but at least I can say I pursued that avenue.
Good on you though WC6Q. Everyone's got to go out and hound our representatives to straighten thee boards out. How can they be so reckless and treat people like this who sacrifice for their nation while down the road there's 300 illegal immigrants being handed everything, more than a regular normal hard-working taxpaying American. What a disgrace to our country it is right now.

I just realized they are still updating cases from 11 years ago... 11 YEARS!

Capture.PNG

They're updating Navy folders but nothing beyond 2018. No idea what they're doing.

Did your decision come in the mail? Was it a big envelope. I am 3 years waiting