Reading Room available again

I have two, none showing. I know they'll continue to try and hide my records from being displayed, including their latest for '19. I really don't care at this point I know the BCNR has tracked me here for a year or so now. I was taken off a limited medical board five days after my MRI results came back which showed paralysis, ruptured and herniated spinal column with trauma and my records were then altered to show I suffered personality disorders and someone malingering manifestations and there's a lot more to go into this, but the BCNR is so horrible to not even follow their own regulations. So, in service I was behind my back taken off a medical without a referral to the PEB under threats and then lied to and discharged (only a few medical tests, I was banged up bad). This is horrible. They don't even bother considering evidence, or following laws. This is how I was treated for serving my country, coming back from war.

I hope those who are doing wrongs there get sent to prison for a long time. I read other decisions and can be someone spraining their ankle during PT given 100% retirement or something like that while busted up combat vets get screwed (it certainly seems this way to me). This has to do more with loathe against combat vets by career admin power players. That's what's really going on here I suspect. Sounds crazy, but I have no other opinion than that being narrowed down to at this point.

I know BCNR will read this: and to you, and I promise you, all your wrongs what your doing to veterans, you will be held accountable for your actions.

Last edited:
It was updated again on the 8th. However, I believe it will only be decisions that have been finalized by the service. I could be wrong. I received my decision from the Navy in favor of retirement in November of last year I think (timeline is in another thread). I am still waiting on orders. The reading room does not show my PDBR recommendation, which I already have a copy of.

John

Going through the lost looks like just things submitted for 2017 I didnt see mine on the list.

Looking through some it baffles me how they are making these decisions. Some taking into consideration things that weren't on the PEB and some not at all. Maybe I'm missing something but oh well.

Im fairly confident though mine will be raised to at least 20% but unsure if I'll hit the 30% threshold just cause of inconsistencies.

It does seem like there were alot that just kinda sent the paper work in with out much thought on filling it out.

Looking through some it baffles me how they are making these decisions. Some taking into consideration things that weren't on the PEB and some not at all. Maybe I'm missing something but oh well.
See the memo I posted here

Updated yesterday, some 2016 cases are now available and more 2017 cases added.

I know it is probably not what I would want to hear, but I have my retired ID card now, and my case is still not posted. Just wanted to let everyone know. Best of luck!
John

What are these “cases” exactly? I’m confused what’s going on.

I believe these are cases that have a final decision and have been processed to the end. I honestly see no use for it as I will know my results before it is posted.

I believe these are cases that have a final decision and have been processed to the end. I honestly see no use for it as I will know my results before it is posted.
Can you please elaborate on your case details. Nothing too privy, what are you after, upgrade, change to disability, etc...?

Can you please elaborate on your case details. Nothing too privy, what are you after, upgrade, change to disability, etc...?

After 10 years in I was rated 10% for bipolar II. It was a very fast process. From my first doctor's visit to the time, I was discharged was a little less than a year. Once I got out I saw civilian doctors because I didn't trust the VA.

So when I sent my packet in I wasn't sure what to expect because I sent all civilian records for what was around 13 years at the time. I had read somewhere that if you don't see a VA doc for treatment after you get out you may not get things changed. Something about they want to see those records. (sounds like BS)

Anyway as far as I want? I would love nothing more than to be changed to medically retired. That's wishful thinking. What do I think I will get? Probably no change. All I will have top show is my patience.

Hurry up and wait... for like 3 years. :(

After 10 years in I was rated 10% for bipolar II. It was a very fast process. From my first doctor's visit to the time, I was discharged was a little less than a year. Once I got out I saw civilian doctors because I didn't trust the VA.

So when I sent my packet in I wasn't sure what to expect because I sent all civilian records for what was around 13 years at the time. I had read somewhere that if you don't see a VA doc for treatment after you get out you may not get things changed. Something about they want to see those records. (sounds like BS)

Anyway as far as I want? I would love nothing more than to be changed to medically retired. That's wishful thinking. What do I think I will get? Probably no change. All I will have top show is my patience.

Hurry up and wait... for like 3 years. :(
Hello, we need to stay in contact, I'm also seeking PDRL/CRSC my case is much more complex, I was unlawfully taken off a medical board, lied to my records altered, and under threat...much more on that, so I had to try to rely on the VA, I had nothing else, and it was a horrible experience. Especially when I first got out, it was just the same as the military mindset where somebody just wants benefits while their sitting right in front of medical evidence and records and prevent a MEB to PEB the VA treatment was the same, not that I needed care and recovery, its a problem. I repeat all over the place here about lifers who had done wrong to many prior to Concurrent Receipt were then first in line for both and CRSC with full retirement. This is very troubling. I for the life of me never understood why the VA never used my VA records to rate me either. My case is literally the worst of the worst that I've ever heard of and its ludicrous. I assume you want to get to 30% though in your case? How were you diagnosed in service?

Updated as of 3/6/2020

Still don't see any of my 3 petitions for the same thing. President Trump needs to clean up the corrections boards altogether and put together a massive bipartisan Committee, an investigation and advisory board, we are too far along since with the onset of "War on Terror" in 2001 to simply allow our military service-members and veterans to be over- taken by some bureaucracy why these brave men and women went out to defend the United States, complete nonsense. Most of the general public have no idea or clue how erroneous these boards have acted in their decisions.

I would assume there are law firms and attorneys who are digging through all of this now, realizing this pattern which obviously is being prevented form being exposed. Things are going to change real quick, and for the benefit of our nation.

It updated again but I saw no new Cases. Does anyone see their case while still waiting to hear from their service?