Rebuttal help

So I was found 100% by the VA and for my referee conditions 60% and 40%. I requested a formal board hearing to get the FIT changed to UNFIT. Any suggestions or knowledge about the process?

condition
Idiopathic Urticaria
Angioedema

Which branch?

So I was found 100% by the VA and for my referee conditions 60% and 40%. I requested a formal board hearing to get the FIT changed to UNFIT. Any suggestions or knowledge about the process?

condition
Idiopathic Urticaria
Angioedema
Whoa. These are my conditions and I'm Air Force. I'm confused as to how you ended up with a VA Rating (assuming your branch found you unfit to push your case forward to the rating site), but you're saying you need to have a hearing to have your disposition changed.

What happened?

The Navy tends to find people fit. TO be found unfit you will likely have to have an attorney.

Jessica-I got my ratings because they do the process together now and the VA sent my ratings to me.

Charlie-I reached out to Jason Perry just waiting for a response. Do you think it’s worth a try?

Did you reach out to Jason on his other website: peblawyer.com ? He is often travelling in pursuit of cases, so it may take a few days.

Yes I got ahold of him. Any idea how long a formal board takes and what is good to bring to the board well send for the board since they are all by telephone right now.

condition
Idiopathic Urticaria
Angioedema
How did you find out your specific referral condition ratings if you were found fit? Doesn't the VA letter only say the total percentage?