Recent PDA Timeline

Just started VA Ratings on April 26. Fort Eustis here. For those at Eustis how long did it take to get ratings then your 199?
I started my MEB in nov of 2016, ratings just came 4 days ago (July 7th now I'm just waiting fo orders but it seems as if they are backed up) any idea why some cases are going faster even tho they started their MEB later than me and have already received orders and are out? My Peblo said they are doing older cases first but that doesn't seem like the case at all! I'm on JBLM. I'd like to know how they did it!

Currently at Fort Carson. Been waiting 5 weeks for orders even though it hasn't been that long I know lol. Anyone else at Fort Carson? And has anyone had any movement on orders so far this week?

I'm Nat'l Guard can anybody tell me the exact process after PDA approval? Does the damn thing go back to the PEB or what? I got a call from my ombudsmen last thur. afternoon that the PDA was complete and I should be hearing from my PEBLO by Monday. Well here it is almost Wed. and crickets..

So here's my timeline...
Anyone know why my expected step skipped PEBLO Counsel and moved to PEB Appeal or VA Recon? Im still waiting for my DA 199 and my Peblo is not returning my emails...

Referral 10 3 -7 8.08 -5.08 01/25/2017
greenCheck.png

VA Claims 10 13 +3 5.71 7.29 02/06/2017
redX.png

Medical Exam 45 52 +7 42.24 9.76 03/29/2017
redX.png

Medical Evaluation Board 35 10 -25 24.29 -14.29 04/07/2017
greenCheck.png

Informal PEB 15 11 -4 27.61 -16.61 05/11/2017
greenCheck.png

VA Rating 15 29 +14 20.23 8.77 06/08/2017
redX.png

soldierIconRed.png
PEB Findings 12 28 +16 25.80 2.20
redX.png

PEBLO Counsel & Soldier Election 13 7.14
PEB Appeal or VA Reconsideration 55 69.27
PDA Action & SecArmy Approval 10 31.80
Transition (Including Leave/PTDY) 45 53.39
Benefits 30 27.90
Overall IDES Process 295 146 +4 343.46 -7.96
redX.png

So here's my timeline...
Anyone know why my expected step skipped PEBLO Counsel and moved to PEB Appeal or VA Recon? Im still waiting for my DA 199 and my Peblo is not returning my emails...

Referral 10 3 -7 8.08 -5.08 01/25/2017
greenCheck.png

VA Claims 10 13 +3 5.71 7.29 02/06/2017
redX.png

Medical Exam 45 52 +7 42.24 9.76 03/29/2017
redX.png

Medical Evaluation Board 35 10 -25 24.29 -14.29 04/07/2017
greenCheck.png

Informal PEB 15 11 -4 27.61 -16.61 05/11/2017
greenCheck.png

VA Rating 15 29 +14 20.23 8.77 06/08/2017
redX.png

soldierIconRed.png
PEB Findings 12 28 +16 25.80 2.20
redX.png

PEBLO Counsel & Soldier Election 13 7.14
PEB Appeal or VA Reconsideration 55 69.27
PDA Action & SecArmy Approval 10 31.80
Transition (Including Leave/PTDY) 45 53.39
Benefits 30 27.90
Overall IDES Process 295 146 +4 343.46 -7.96
redX.png
It happened to mine also. It just does that sometimes. Should mean that they PEB is looking at it. Like someone told me before, they have to go over the findings with you regardless.

Currently in Caserma Ederle still waiting to hear something from the PDA. Started the process back in December and its been a been hell just getting information out here in Italy. The Peblo says she request updates every week but nothing ever gets passed down on those updates. Tried contacting Omsbudman never answers and 3 weeks still no call back. We are litterally just waiting for the LOR and it has been over 5 weeks now. ( I know many of you have been waiting similar times if not longer) Just hoping to see if anyone has gotten any new information or any advice to see if I can get this ball rolling any quicker trying to make in back in the states before next month to see my sister graduate from basic and start school.

Currently in Caserma Ederle still waiting to hear something from the PDA. Started the process back in December and its been a been hell just getting information out here in Italy. The Peblo says she request updates every week but nothing ever gets passed down on those updates. Tried contacting Omsbudman never answers and 3 weeks still no call back. We are litterally just waiting for the LOR and it has been over 5 weeks now. ( I know many of you have been waiting similar times if not longer) Just hoping to see if anyone has gotten any new information or any advice to see if I can get this ball rolling any quicker trying to make in back in the states before next month to see my sister graduate from basic and start school.

We are at the same installation. I am also currently awaiting LOR. I sent a memorandum signed by my Commander today to try and have it expedited. I am set to go to school in Aug. and also I need to look for housing back in the states for my wife and I. I am on week 3 of waiting for the LOR. I am hoping we hear we here new information very soon.

We are at the same installation. I am also currently awaiting LOR. I sent a memorandum signed by my Commander today to try and have it expedited. I am set to go to school in Aug. and also I need to look for housing back in the states for my wife and I. I am on week 3 of waiting for the LOR. I am hoping we hear we here new information very soon.
Still waiting on my memo to get signed today hope to get it sent up tomorrow. Hope it works. Our family also needs to find a home as well back in the states.

Still waiting on my memo to get signed today hope to get it sent up tomorrow. Hope it works. Our family also needs to find a home as well back in the states.
It was sent up yesterday and peblo sent it for processing and told me should hear something next week. I was also told that someone just got their LOR (signed DA199 on 01 Jun). She said its been taking apprx. 6 weeks (most recent timeline). My 6th week waiting after signing my DA199 will be Friday. So hopefully some good news here soon! :)

Signed and sent to PDA: 10 jul

Does anyone know how long I will be waiting? Or should expect to be put on the TRANSPOC list?

I had my 199 signed and sent on 6 June. Been waiting 6 weeks now. I hear that it's taking between 6-8 weeks to get on TRANSPOC list.

I called PDA of course they told me they were back logged, funny thing is my case is there however they didn't see my memo in they system after my PEBLO told me she sent it up!

I think y'all are forgetting that the 199 goes back to the PEB Findings BEFORE it gets sent to PDA. That could be the hiccup in the process. I signed my 199 on Tuesday. I'm already expecting to wait atleast a month.

This will be my final update...

I signed my DA 199 on 1 Jun, Got the call from PEBLO I hit the list on the 18th of July, picked up orders on the 19th of Jul and started clearing. I have my final out scheduled for the 28th of July with 75 days of terminal leave giving me a out of the Army date of 10 OCT 17.

I know the process is extremely frustrating especially when your trying to plan the rest of your life and give your family some stability while doing it.

But in the end no matter what anyone tells you to do to expedite the process, everyone needs to understand the system being used is currently broke. But it has improved over the years and will continue to improve.

I'm leaving the service after dedicating 24yrs to the nation and feeling honored to have been able to do it as long as I did.

Try to plan what you can while you wait for the system to get to you and remember your almost done. If you've been waiting for six weeks your number is almost up.

Because I'm a CSM I had the behind the scene look at the system so please believe me when I say it's getting better.

and for those of you who read this and just said whatever he had special treatment because he's a CSM...... I started the process almost a year ago, and it's been an uphill battle the entire way.

Take care and good luck to all.

I signed my DA 199 on 1 Jun, Got the call from PEBLO I hit the list on the 18th of July, picked up orders on the 19th of Jul and started clearing. I have my final out scheduled for the 28th of July with 75 days of terminal leave giving me a out of the Army date of 10 OCT 17.

I know the process is extremely frustrating especially when your trying to plan the rest of your life and give your family some stability while doing it.

But in the end no matter what anyone tells you to do to expedite the process, everyone needs to understand the system being used is currently broke. But it has improved over the years and will continue to improve.

I'm leaving the service after dedicating 24yrs to the nation and feeling honored to have been able to do it as long as I did.

Try to plan what you can while you wait for the system to get to you and remember your almost done. If you've been waiting for six weeks your number is almost up.

Because I'm a CSM I had the behind the scene look at the system so please believe me when I say it's getting better.

and for those of you who read this and just said whatever he had special treatment because he's a CSM...... I started the process almost a year ago, and it's been an uphill battle the entire way.

Thank you for your time, service and dedication! I wish you the best!

Thanks! Im in the same boat as you. We have the exact same date. I will start my leave on 31 July. I started my process in October 2016. It has been a while waiting but I just remained calm and patient. Thanks for your service and good luck to you as well!!!

I called PDA of course they told me they were back logged, funny thing is my case is there however they didn't see my memo in they system after my PEBLO told me she sent it up!
When you called PDA did you just ask them if they have your information in their system yet? Also what number did you call exactly? I'm a little hesitant to call since I figure they get calls every day asking the same question.

What was your next step after you found out they hadn't received your memo?? Who did you contact?

When you called PDA did you just ask them if they have your information in their system yet? Also what number did you call exactly? I'm a little hesitant to call since I figure they get calls every day asking the same question.

yes I told them that I just wanted to confirm that they received my expedited memo. From there he told me they hadn't received it however my case was in their system. He also exclaimed they were backlogged of course. From there I called my PEBLO and I told her to upload it again because they hadn't received it and her response was just an "ok". I haven't called back to see if they got it because I don't want to be a nuisance but at the same time I need my LOR pronto. I will be giving PDA another call to see if any changes were made. The number is 703-325-0834.