Recent PDA Timeline

I signed my 199 Aug 8th. Just talked to my PEBLO and found out I hit the TRANSPOC list today! Took exactly 6 weeks for me.

MAN! I signed my 199 July 18th. It was received at PDA on the 19th of July. Got an email today from someone at the PDA (insider) stating that my case is pending final review and signature. This is frustrating.

MAN! I signed my 199 July 18th. It was received at PDA on the 19th of July. Got an email today from someone at the PDA (insider) stating that my case is pending final review and signature. This is frustrating.

It is very frustrating! I've called my PEBLO atleast 3 times a week to find out if anything had changed. I would just keep calling and checking if I were you! And if you're only waiting on final review and signature then I'm sure you will have it VERY soon! My case was assigned, reviewed and signed on the same day! Where are you stationed? Best of luck with everything!

It is very frustrating! I've called my PEBLO atleast 3 times a week to find out if anything had changed. I would just keep calling and checking if I were you! And if you're only waiting on final review and signature then I'm sure you will have it VERY soon! My case was assigned, reviewed and signed on the same day! Where are you stationed? Best of luck with everything!

ORDERS RECEIVED THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!! I'M ABOUT TO BLOW THIS POPSICLE STAND!!!!!! (not literally) LOL

Signed DA 199: 7 AUG 17

Hit TRANSPROC list 19 SEP 17

Talked to one of the retirement services lady and set my date for 20 NOV and I'll be getting orders next week!

Referral: 04/24/2017
VA Claims: 05/05/2017
C&P Exams: all completed by 06/29/2017
MEB: 07/06/2017
IPEB: 08/24/2017
PEB Findings: 09/07/2017 (signed DA 199)
PDA Approval: Pending
Last Day of Service: pending

My question is how long its takes for PDA to approve my ratings and NLT ?

What is the TRANSPOC means?

TRANSPROC = Transition Point Processing. Basically, each installation has a transition office and retirement services office. Once your case has been through the PDA and receives the SecArmy's approval, your name will come up on the TRANSPROC list, which notifies the transitions/retirement service that they can generate separation/retirement orders and DD 214 for you.

Last edited:
Referral: 04/24/2017
VA Claims: 05/05/2017
C&P Exams: all completed by 06/29/2017
MEB: 07/06/2017
IPEB: 08/24/2017
PEB Findings: 09/07/2017 (signed DA 199)
PDA Approval: Pending
Last Day of Service: pending

My question is how long its takes for PDA to approve my ratings and NLT ?

In my case, it took approximately 42 days for approval. Being you just signed your DA 199 about two weeks ago, be prepared to wait at least another 3-4 weeks. Historically, it only took 7-10 days to receive orders after signature. Due to a "system failure"earlier this year, the PDA, according to my transition office and PEBLO, is still working on cases from late July-early August. Maybe yours will be one of the ones that slips through the cracks and gets pushed up early. After 4 weeks, I'd contact my PEBLO, their supervisor, etc., to get updates. If necessary, get the Ombudsman.

In my case, it took approximately 42 days for approval. Being you just signed your DA 199 about two weeks ago, be prepared to wait at least another 3-4 weeks. Historically, it only took 7-10 days to receive orders after signature. Due to a "system failure"earlier this year, the PDA, according to my transition office and PEBLO, is still working on cases from late July-early August. Maybe yours will be one of the ones that slips through the cracks and gets pushed up early. After 4 weeks, I'd contact my PEBLO, their supervisor, etc., to get updates. If necessary, get the Ombudsman.

What the Ombudsman can do for me in this case?

What the Ombudsman can do for me in this case?

The Ombudsman will be able to get in touch with those higher-ups within IDES and the PDA on your behalf since most of them will only provide obscure phone numbers or email addresses that are overflown with messages from dozens of people like you. The Ombudsman, along with your chain of command, may be able to pinpoint the issue and get a favorable result.

The Ombudsman will be able to get in touch with those higher-ups within IDES and the PDA on your behalf since most of them will only provide obscure phone numbers or email addresses that are overflown with messages from dozens of people like you. The Ombudsman, along with your chain of command, may be able to pinpoint the issue and get a favorable result.
AWESOME,
WILL YOU THINK THAT THIS WILL AFFECT IN ANYWAY MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY PEBLO SINCE I KINDA JUMPING THE HOOPS?

AWESOME,
WILL YOU THINK THAT THIS WILL AFFECT IN ANYWAY MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY PEBLO SINCE I KINDA JUMPING THE HOOPS?
It will most likely affect the relationship if you go directly above their head. I would try to resolve the issue at the lowest level before getting gung-ho and going straight to the Ombudsman, Hospital Commander, etc. See if your PEBLO can resolve it first, then consult with their supervisor, and then with the Ombudsman. A lot of times they will ask if you've utilized lower levels before coming to them.

It will most likely affect the relationship if you go directly above their head. I would try to resolve the issue at the lowest level before getting gung-ho and going straight to the Ombudsman, Hospital Commander, etc. See if your PEBLO can resolve it first, then consult with their supervisor, and then with the Ombudsman. A lot of times they will ask if you've utilized lower levels before coming to them.
Where I can find status of my PDA?
ALSO MONDAY I HAVE APPOINTMENT WITH MY VA MSC. I KNOW THIS GO THRU BENEFITS AND EVERYTHING I AGREE ON 199 FORM, BUT I WAS WONDERING IF AFTER THIS APPOINTMENT I SHOULD HAVE MY NLT DATE AND HOW SOON?

Hitting the TRANSPOC list means PDA approved the orders and now it's up to HR MPD to cut the actual orders?

Hitting the TRANSPOC list means PDA approved the orders and now it's up to HR MPD to cut the actual orders?
Yes. Depending on your position on the list, you could receive orders the same day or a week or two from your hit date.

Nvm, I hit TRANSPOC!

199 signed on 16 August
Hit TRANSPOC 22 September

did you have to sale leave?

Where I can find status of my PDA?
ALSO MONDAY I HAVE APPOINTMENT WITH MY VA MSC. I KNOW THIS GO THRU BENEFITS AND EVERYTHING I AGREE ON 199 FORM, BUT I WAS WONDERING IF AFTER THIS APPOINTMENT I SHOULD HAVE MY NLT DATE AND HOW SOON?
There’s a website you can go to. Look up ‘Army IDES dashboard’ and I believe you’ll get the link on the first web search page.

As for your appointment with the MSC, you’ll do what you already said but they have no knowledge of your NLT Date. You can talk with your PEBLO, the PDA, or your Post Retirement Services office for that. Even then you won’t get a specific date until you hit the TRANSPROC list and they’re able to generate orders from what the SecArmy and PDA give.

Signed 199: 16 August 2017

Hit transproc: Today 13 September 2017

Orders Cut: 26 September 2017

Trans Leave Starts: 22 October 2017

Last Day in Service 29 November 2017