Recent Timelines and Ebenefits Weirdness

eBenefits IS directly tied to the VA since it is a VA system. What I said in essence, is that no VA employee is pulling up your eBenefits account to update it. EBenefits takes data from other systems and is programmed to update certain items as a result.

Those results are occasionally misleading and undue cause for alarm.

Someone with military disability processing expertise should address your other issues. Good luck...

Nothing historical..
10/16/17 -MEB stared
11/17 -C&P exams
????-recommend for PEB
12/26/17- PEB package submitted
01/19/18 -found Fit(becuase NMA)
01/29/18 -request for reconsideration/FPEB sent
02/02/18 -randomly checked ebenefits seen PDA. (Have no clue when I went to PDA)

your timeline and every thing sounds just like ours. husband's neuro started MEB process 10/2017 and he was found fit yesterday. we now have ten days to contest this and have had zero help. they thought his case was a "slam dunk" as well but the command wrote up an eval it sounds like more than how his migraines negatively effect his work. would love to follow your story if possible. seems there are not many who were found FIT then contested and navy.

your timeline and every thing sounds just like ours. husband's neuro started MEB process 10/2017 and he was found fit yesterday. we now have ten days to contest this and have had zero help. they thought his case was a "slam dunk" as well but the command wrote up an eval it sounds like more than how his migraines negatively effect his work. would love to follow your story if possible. seems there are not many who were found FIT then contested and navy.
I responded to your message. I seen your first post, I didn't want to say anything because I was hoping for he best. Yet, I though it might have been fit because if it comes back in two weeks or less, at least in the Navy its normally fit. I hope what I sent you was helpful.

In the meantime please be well....

I responded to your message. I seen your first post, I didn't want to say anything because I was hoping for he best. Yet, I though it might have been fit because if it comes back in two weeks or less, at least in the Navy its normally fit. I hope what I sent you was helpful.

In the meantime please be well....

responding now - thank you SO much!

So I called the VA this morning and they're faxing over my proposed ratings today. (It's gotta go to my parent's house since I don't have a fax machine) But I should know by the end of today my proposed ratings. I was also informed as to why there's two claims even though there "should" only be one. The historical claim just means hey, we are giving you proposed ratings, but they're not final. The main IDES claim remains open until they get my DD214. I'm sure most of y'all already knew that, but I figured I'd put the info out there anyways since that was one of my main questions. I plan on emailing my PEBLO here shortly to figure out where I'm at in that process. I'd really like to be at least on terminal leave by June so I can go in for the Summer semester at school.