Reenlist ment during a MEB

Tinderbox427

PEB Forum Regular Member
Can I reenlist during a MEB. I want to show my intent to go indef. I have 13 active and some National guard time. My ETS is Aug 2011.

hsanchez0328

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
No you can not. Once you start the process of a MEB your erup code changes from 10 to a 9H. You would have to wait until after the outcome to see if you will be found fit for duty.

Tinderbox427

PEB Forum Regular Member
I found out today the P3 has not gone through as of yet..so no med board yet. i plan to aproach 1SG about it.

waynesuttle

Registered Member
I am not sure if this is the proper place for this question, what i am trying to find out is i am on TDRL, i just got back from FT Lewis, and i was found fit for duty by the doctors. I was on TDRL since Sept 07. I am anxious to get the ball rolling to get back in. As far as i can tell, all i needed to do was go to a recruiter, have them send me to MEPS, then get a new contract to go back to my old MOS. I have talked to 3 recruiters here in Las Vegas, and all of them are trying to put me in as prior service, in fact the first one told me i cant come back in because the army isnt taking in prior right now. Then the other one told me because of my R3, i tried to tell him that my fit for duty letter over rides the R3 but he had no clue what i was talking about, in fact not one recruiter in this town has put in a TDRL person. What i am looking for is has any one gone through this process with a local recruiter? if so can you direct me to this person, i dont care what town, so any help would be appreciated, i only have 90 days to finish this process. Thank You.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">