Referred for PEB.. what now?

MustangGang07

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hey all. This is my first post here.. and I’m hoping to find answers to some of my questions. I have been diagnosed with PTSD and chronic depression, anxiety attacks. I have been seeing multiple psychologists for the past year. I was referred by the medical doc 2 weeks ago to PEB. I’m not for sure what this all means..
I am wanting to get out because I honestly can’t do this anymore. I don’t think it’s going to get better and my doc agreed and that’s why I was referred I’m assuming. Anyways long story short, I haven’t heard anything.. should I contact the doctor again? And I have more issues going on health wise.. should I go visit medical for those before this PEB happens so it can be on my record? And how long does this process take?? I’ve only been in 2 years. Sorry I’m all over the place I’m pretty clueless about all this and any help would be good! Thank you!!

I would reach out to your doctor again to ensure you are not missing anything. When I was referred to the MEDBOARD I had to see the MEDBOARD section to initiate my board and I was assigned a PEBLO. Your PEBLO and MSC will schedule all appointments for any conditions that you have. My recommendation is to go get seen for all your medical conditions as the VA can be rough on what they put on your documentation. Once everything gets rolling youll get a brief on the program and what not. If you have questions do not hesitate to look at this forum or ask questions.