Referred Today

Jsnyder81

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
All,
I was referred to PEB today for MDD. This is all new to me. I will be looking around and reading advice on the forums. Is there anything I should be doing specifically or who I should contact? Thanks in advance for your help.

The PEBLO will call you in and set up an appointment between you and the MSC (VA Rep). The MSC will then help you with a VA application for benefits. This will generated &P exams. Nothing happens fast, so relax if you don't hear anything for weeks or even a few months! Welcome aboard the PEBFORUM.

The PEBLO will call you in and set up an appointment between you and the MSC (VA Rep). The MSC will then help you with a VA application for benefits. This will generated &P exams. Nothing happens fast, so relax if you don't hear anything for weeks or even a few months! Welcome aboard the PEBFORUM.
Thanks!

@Jsnyder81 I don't know how far in your career you have progressed but I am sure you have heard "keep copies of everything". In this case your copies of records will allow you to counter claim or to verify everything you can claim is claimed. Your Medical records from all providers will be your guide to ensuring everything you need to have looked at gets looked at especially in appeals. In a perfect world anything you have is already available to the board, but just in case, prepare yourself with everything so you can view the process as a supervisor, ensure what your needs are, are getting met. And just because the board may have access to 100% of your records doesn't mean they will think 100% of your records are pertinent to your case and may not look at everything, then it would be on you to make sure if they missed something relevant, you can appeal that.

If you have outside records get a copy into your military record. The MEB can already can see your military medical records.

If you have outside records get a copy into your military record. The MEB can already can see your military medical records.
I do have outside medical records from pain management. How do I get them into my record? Once the PEBLO calls me will he help me with that? Thank you guys for the advice

Check with your PCM to see if the outside physician has submitted reports to the military. Your PCM can search your record. If not had carry them to your medical records folks (keep a copy for yourself).