Report on Coast Guard Illegal Personality and Adjustment DO Discharges 1.0.0

No permission to download

Jason Perry

Benevolent Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member

I posted a new resource on an important DoD wide issue- Illegal Discharges for Personality Disorder and Adjustment Disorder. The resource is a report from the Vietnam Veterans of America that focuses on Coast Guard practices and issues. However, this issue is of a wider scope. I will post more later, but wanted to "get this out to the field" as soon as possible.

Jason Perry submitted a new resource:

Report on Coast Guard Illegal Personality and Adjustment DO Discharges - Report on Coast Guard Illegal Personality and Adjustment DO Discharges

This is a report recently published by the Vietnam Veterans of America details the illegal discharge practices of the USCG of members with Personality Disorders and Adjustment Disorders.

I will have more comments later. However, I think that as an initial matter, these issues are not specific to the USCG but are service wide.
Read more about this resource...

snipe05

Registered Member
Great stuff here just downloaded this morning, one of my Dx is axiety w Adjustment disorder. I hope this will shed more light on the system loopholes!

ssdlawyer

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
An Adjustment Disorder DX is standard practice on a psychological, non-compensable impairment in the Army. I have a soldier @ Ft Knox who has this same fact pattern, & I am helping him pro-bono. Ineffective OSC there didn't help; nobody addressed his Commanders Statement which failed to address his occupational & social impairment issues. What a hatchet job.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">