PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
well,

Here is/was my past Hx and will keep it updated:

Feb 09 Fx right ankle ORIF
May 09 Hardware removed
Aug 09 Full Right Ankle Fusion
Dec 09 Full Right Ankle Fusion redo
APR 10 Released from Ortho with "thats all I can do if there are any issue hollar"
Jun 10 went to another ortho as pain was relentless and taking way to many narcotics
Jul 10 had CT discovered fusion was not complete infact there were no signs of any fusion what so ever
Oct 10 Right Below the Knee Amputation. (was the best thing done for me)
Dec 10 First Prothestic leg (1 of my top 5 feelings in my life walking again)
Apr 11 Leg infected back to surgery for revision
Jul 11 Back into leg again and full time starting prosthetics all over (12-18 moth window of rehab relearn)

AUG 11 Started PEB Peblo Visit
Aug 11 Started VA Process

SEP 11 have VA Medical Evals

OK 1st Update:

21OCT11: Local Board approved to go to PEB/MEB (so now the clock starts)

17NOV11: Got call from DC needing me to send a form acknowledging an addition I submitted with my PCM Narrative. The LT there said "thanks"

VA IDES updates:
24AUG11: Compensation reviwew
1FEB12: Regulatory or Procedural Review

7MAR12: 40 PDRL and 100%VA

Holler if anyone has any questions

Congratulations on your retirement! Hope all goes well for you and thanks for sharing your results.

(If you haven't already, you might want to consider a Social Security application as well).

Congrats!

Open Claims

02/16/2011: Compensation

Claim Status: Pending Decision Approval

Historical Claims

1. 03/08/2012: Regulatory or Procedural Review

2. date closed: 3/14/2012

3. Appeal is Possible: Decision Notification Sent

I didnt know if you could give me a timeline as far as the Decision sent? Or any information for anything I should expect in the future process?

Congrats!

Open Claims

02/16/2011: Compensation

Claim Status: Pending Decision Approval

Historical Claims

1. 03/08/2012: Regulatory or Procedural Review

2. date closed: 3/14/2012

3. Appeal is Possible: Decision Notification Sent

I didnt know if you could give me a timeline as far as the Decision sent? Or any information for anything I should expect in the future process?

I am in the exact same situation as you now. My Ebenefits says the same as yours above. Have you received your findings yet, or know if it has been sent to PEB?

I recieved my findings on 04/02. I am now waiting for my seperation message to come across to PSD.... They are saying it takes 4 weeks. I hope not but Im still here... What about you? BTW 20% DOD, 90% VA

I recieved my findings on 04/02. I am now waiting for my seperation message to come across to PSD.... They are saying it takes 4 weeks. I hope not but Im still here... What about you? BTW 20% DOD, 90% VA

4 weeks to get the naval message? Has your command tried to contact PERS8 (sep dept)?

My regulatory or procedural review (done in Cleveland) date was opened 9 April and closed 10 April- now saying: Appeal is possible: decision notification sent
As of today my VA package is still at Baltimore- waiting to be sent to the PEB-
Looks like you received your findings about 2.5 weeks after your claim was complete- would be nice but for AF it seems like we still have a few weeks wait once it is sent to the PEB- Glad you have your findings!

eBenefits is updates slowly. I am getting my findings tomorrow when I meet with my PEBLO. Yet eBenefits still says Pending Decision Approval

eBenefits is updates slowly. I am getting my findings tomorrow when I meet with my PEBLO. Yet eBenefits still says Pending Decision Approval

Go figure! Did you ever find out the date they sent your ratings back to the PEB? I am guessing from the website I will never know, but curious if you called and asked if they had it in their system. Oh and GOOD LUCK! Hope your findings are what you want!

I went on the VA website for an IRIS inquiry last week. They emailed me back and it said that preliminary rating was closed on March 23rd and sent to PEB same day. On the website the regulatory or procedural review was closed on March 29th and the compensation is still Pending Decision Approval. Call your service VA rep. Mine is in DC. Or google VA IRIS inquiry, you can have them call you back or email you.

I went on the VA website for an IRIS inquiry last week. They emailed me back and it said that preliminary rating was closed on March 23rd and sent to PEB same day. On the website the regulatory or procedural review was closed on March 29th and the compensation is still Pending Decision Approval. Call your service VA rep. Mine is in DC. Or google VA IRIS inquiry, you can have them call you back or email you.

I am right around your timeline... My "Procedural/Regulatory Review" was completed on 03 April 12, but I have no clue where it went to after that. I hope I should see results soon. I have my proposed ratings from the VA, but nothing official to start closing the deal in Hawaii.

Procedural review will not change until the VA has your accepted claim. Basically once your DD 214 clears and you submit it to you VA rep and he forwards it to the system it will update. Your proposed rating will not change if you dont appeal.
@ Birch I have 0% command help.... Nor command backing as far as help with any of my processes over the past two years.

@ Birch I have 0% command help.... Nor command backing as far as help with any of my processes over the past two years.[/quote said:
That is sad how commands get away with this... They think people are fakers and abuse the system, but when your ratings come back at 80% disability, then the slightly back off. Essentially, it will never end until you officially gone.

Hey man, just dropping a line and giving you my support :) I see your leg has OKC Thunder on it, I am from tulsa myself :)

Oh yeah OKC here... born and raised in Chicago... but Season tix holder for the Thunder.... Jason is always invited up here to watch the playoffs between the Spurs and Thunder.. any game....