Retired.....!!

SDVWer

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Update...Package is back and i'm found unfit. 40% DOD 90%VA
3/26/2013

Congratulations! Hope all goes well in your well earned retirement. Bravo Zulu!

3/26/2013
Congrats man. How is everyone now getting their ratings in a month.....

Congratulations on DoD 40% rating with PDRL & DoVA 90% rating! :)

Best Wishes!

where did you go through your PEB at and where did your VA go through? I am wondering how it went through so fast!

Congrats

Congrats!!! I just looked on Ebennies and my case closed yesterday so now I'm waiting on my letter so I can see what percentages I will get!!!

3/26/2013

Awesome! Hang on, because things start to speed up from here. For me, the reality set in when I was packing my uniforms away for "long term" storage.

Whoa your case went quick! Gives me hope, I started the process in October and my package is currently at the VA for ratings.. Next week will be 5 weeks..

where did you go through your PEB at and where did your VA go through? I am wondering how it went through so fast!

Everything went down in San Diego. Now i'm scurrying around getting ready to get out....i'm nervous but with a smile on my face....I still have to sign my paperwork. Sorta dragging my feet and taking the 10 full days to sign because i'm submitting a PLD chit to extend me to end of June so my daughter can finish out her 9th grade school year.

Everything went down in San Diego. Now i'm scurrying around getting ready to get out....i'm nervous but with a smile on my face....I still have to sign my paperwork. Sorta dragging my feet and taking the 10 full days to sign because i'm submitting a PLD chit to extend me to end of June so my daughter can finish out her 9th grade school year.

Thats a good plan, moving sucks for kids; Especially in the middle of a school year, the summer time seems the most appropriate!

Have any tips...i'm online right now printing GI Bill Certificate of eligibility....Filing out SSDI Work History and Pain Questionnaire
Doing a PLD chit...can't remember what the sweet spot date was. I hit up GRIZZ13 but if ya'll know, that would be good to go. Need to route this ASAP and the damn date is holding me up.

Thanks guys.

Do you need to do a PLD chit? The word I got from YNC at Pers is that you'll likely have 60 days to seperate from the time they get the results of the PEB.

Not really sure about how long it will take to process all I can tell you is what the IDES says which is 30 to 90 days.

Yeah exactly........ the way my case has gone my orders will be cut at the minimum 30 unless i slow it dowwwwn.
I'm just routing it to be June 25th for a smoother transition.
The request should be within the 90 days so i can't see it being a problem right???

I'm still a little foggy..... on if i should use terminal leave.
Will the GI Bill Housing Stipend be activated on Terminal?
Should i sell back 55 days for some sort of separation cash?
Lord knows a severance would have been awesome.

This all still seems.....surreal.