Retro Pay timeline.

Were you guys Med boarded and then discharged with 20% or less disability? Just trying to find people that are in the same boat as me as I start this process.

I called yesterday an they told me mine was assigned to a person but they estimating Jan for the deposit but keeping fingers crossed before then. She also stated 90-120 fays
May I ask which number you called. I have been calling all week and keep getting cut off before I can speak with someone?

Well I called Tricare and they told me they could not help and that I needed to call DEERS. The number I called was 800-538-9552, go through the promps to talk to customer service, had to wait on hold for about 20 min. The lady asked for all my info. SS#, DOB, Name, Address, Phone #, etc. then gave me the info I was looking for... kind of.

Has anyone received their back pay yet, I was told mine was in review a week ago and today I was told they have not started on it. I think they just say whatever they feel like the day you call!!

Has anyone received their back pay yet, I was told mine was in review a week ago and today I was told they have not started on it. I think they just say whatever they feel like the day you call!!
I still haven't received mine.

I’m also currently waiting on CRSC back pay. Do you think the government shutdown will prolong the process?

I filed CRSC application 26Jul18
Received decision letter 01Nov18 first pay was 30Nov18

20Dec18 I saw a CRSC pay statement on “my pay” that states my back pay amount. The statement has a Payment Date of 26Dec18 listed. That day has come and gone with no deposit into my account.

I’m also currently waiting on CRSC back pay. Do you think the government shutdown will prolong the process?

I filed CRSC application 26Jul18
Received decision letter 01Nov18 first pay was 30Nov18

20Dec18 I saw a CRSC pay statement on “my pay” that states my back pay amount. The statement has a Payment Date of 26Dec18 listed. That day has come and gone with no deposit into my account.
Did you received your back pay yet? I noticed you said you received your bakboay amount but no deposit. I didn’t even know we receive a statement for retro. Most threads I read stated it would just be deposited.

I was approved for CRSC 13NOV2018 I have not received any correspondence from DFAS

Based off of my retirement situation I may not receive any compensation. unless my VA rating increases.

I was approved for CRSC 13NOV2018 I have not received any correspondence from DFAS

Based off of my retirement situation I may not receive any compensation. unless my VA rating increases.
Hello,

Just rehashing our earlier discussion ...

From your info provided back in November, your residual retired pay reduces your CRSC to zero.

By law, the combination of CRSC + residual retired pay cannot exceed the dollar amount of the longevity portion of retirement pay for
CH 61 retirees. CRSC does not replace waived DOD disability pay.

Nothing new here, I just saw a familiar name.

Good luck,
Ron

My husband was approved for CRSC backdated to his medical retirement of 26 Feb 18. He was approved in October, first CRSC pay was Dec 18. When we called to inquire about backpay today the DFAS rep said it was in audit but had been rejected. She had no idea what that meant, but she suggested that maybe something was input wrong. They can’t deny you backpay that you were approved for (based on the CRSC approval letter stating Feb 2018) - can they?

FYI: He has no debt, did not owe the military any money - was medically retired after 18 years, is rated 100% VA and 80% AF with 80% CRSC.