ROM Test for ack

mike314

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Had a few of my C&P Exams today. My ROM total was less than 120 which is 20% however, I have had 35 days out of the last 12 months with incapacitating episodes. Which one will they go off? One is a 20% and the other is 40%. Please answer.

Last edited:
If the incapacitating episodes were prescribed bed rest by your doctor then this is what will be evaluated. It must be documented by your doctor. It is not useable if it is only noted or mentioned verbally by you.

If the incapacitating episodes were prescribed bed rest by your doctor then this is what will be evaluated. It must be documented by your doctor. It is not useable if it is only noted or mentioned verbally by you.

Thank you for the reply. I have my last exam this week before everything is sent off to AFPC. Will see, I am ready for this to be over. Almost to the phase were every one talks about being in the dark for a period of time. So here we go.

Good luck to you Brother. Try not to worry about constantly checking your Ebennies account except for maybe 1-2 times per week. This will help free your mind from the constant thoughts of how your claim is moving along and you will be able to focus on other things that are more enjoyable. Just relax and If your exams don't come back as you expected, then try to obtain more medical /doctor's notes and evidence. Then submit it all as soon as possible along with a notice of disagreement.

Good luck to you Brother. Try not to worry about constantly checking your Ebennies account except for maybe 1-2 times per week. This will help free your mind from the constant thoughts of how your claim is moving along and you will be able to focus on other things that are more enjoyable. Just relax and If your exams don't come back as you expected, then try to obtain more medical /doctor's notes and evidence. Then submit it all as soon as possible along with a notice of disagreement.

Wish it were that easy my, BPII and GAD makes me pop Clonopin like M&Ms at 1mgs 3 times every 8 hours. It's worse then ever my friend. I will try though, just waiting for the final step after today, sign the forms and wait for sep. orders with ratings. How fast did it go for you?

I'm still in the NARSUM appeal stage. However, My VA ratings are complete. At least that's one less thing to worry about.

I'm still in the NARSUM appeal stage. However, My VA ratings are complete. At least that's one less thing to worry about.
So they found you fit? In the IPEB stage, but you still got VA ratings?

Being national guard allows you to file for ratings while still serving. I had a rating before starting the MEB process.
I had submitted claims for ratings increases and the VA granted the additional claims that were submitted on the MEB side. So, I have VA ratings completed even though I am just now going into the PEB side. I guess I'll not have to wait as long as most for the VA to send my ratings back to the DOD.

Being national guard allows you to file for ratings while still serving. I had a rating before starting the MEB process.
I had submitted claims for ratings increases and the VA granted the additional claims that were submitted on the MEB side. So, I have VA ratings completed even though I am just now going into the PEB side. I guess I'll not have to wait as long as most for the VA to send my ratings back to the DOD.

Oh got ya, still waiting on my addendum to come back for me to sign.

Good luck Brother. Lets be sure to keep each other posted as we progress.

Good luck Brother. Lets be sure to keep each other posted as we progress.

Thanks man you to. Is hypomania and General Anxiety Disorder unfit, at moderate levels with social impairment with work as well?

Yes. Do you have official diagnosis and documentation? It will mainly be rated on how the VA Psychiatrist words/phrases his/her DBQ during your C&P exam.

Yes. Do you have official diagnosis and documentation? It will mainly be rated on how the VA Psychiatrist words/phrases his/her DBQ during your C&P exam.

Yes, everything I said was on the VA evaluation form and I have been formally diagnosed since I started treatment early this year. What I said on top was verbatim part of my diagnoses.

Got it. Looks like we are in for a waiting game now.. Hopefully the PEB will do the right thing and not skim over the important stuff. From what you have mentioned, it looks like your PEB should end in your favor.

Got it. Looks like we are in for a waiting game now.. Hopefully the PEB will do the right thing and not skim over the important stuff. From what you have mentioned, it looks like your PEB should end in your favor.

I really hope so, I cannot take it anymore man. I need to go, it seems to be getting worse then ever by the day.

I wonder how long this part will take. I know after this that is pretty much it. This is the roughest part. MORE CHLONOPIN!!!!

I'm as lost as a fart in a whirl wind. Right now its just a waiting game. I can't even get a response from my PEBLO. She is a worthless tool. Or, at least, not a very sharp one.

I'm as lost as a fart in a whirl wind. Right now its just a waiting game. I can't even get a response from my PEBLO. She is a worthless tool. Or, at least, not a very sharp one.

Yeah, ill be in that situation soon. Not looking forward to it my friend. How long has it been for you again?