ROM tests on Friday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is off topic I know. I had went to my unit on Saturday 28th, Durning roll call when my name was called out they coded me as A "C" I need to know what " CODED C" means?

C code means you are assigned a duty limitation code. There are three codes, from C-1 to C-3 that limit your deployability, PT, etc. C-1 is the least limiting code, and C-3 is the most.

Today, I was contacted by the VA and they want all my military medical Documents GO FIGURE!!! And now the process is stalled "REVIEW OF Evidence" Okay, they can have all 800 Documents

I haven't received my ratings as of yet, but the VA said my ratings are done. Did your ratings come out favorably, or were you dissapointed? I'm just freaking out that my ratings aren't going to be good because it was done so quickly.
Jennifer, How long did it take for them to say your ratings were done?

Mine came out exactly what my ROM and VASRD standards state, so don't worry about the speed it takes the VA to rate you. I too was worried that I would get a poor rating because they took only a couple days to complete my rating. I'm going to appeal the MH rating, but i think that is the norm to low ball us on.
That's awesome they came back so quickly with your rating. Here's to hoping the same for the rest of us.

Jennifer, How long did it take for them to say your ratings were done?

4 Days. from the 23rd to the 27th of July. I noticed a change in the eBenefits and decided to give them a call. They told me they would send my results and I should have them in 4 days. (that is without the DoD results though, those are still being determined)

Neurosurgeons unless they see specific issues with the discs will always recommend injections to help reduce swelling of the muscles/connective tissues that press on the nerves. Its one of those AHH i see theres a problem, but i just cut people so here is something to try. Its like tri-care saying my hip implant doctor can treat my fasciotomy issues. I am hoping in Jessica's and any others cases they do not have to do the EMG test, ""from what ive seen its equal to dipping yor toes in water and hooking a car battery up to your nipples."" But i also would not want to miss being rated on something that prevents me from living a normal life.

Dont you tempt me with a good time. Car battery, nipples, when the next EMG test???!!!

In all seriousness, I have been treated for my back(Same thing as Jessica) for almost a year now with 4 months of Siatica/Radicopathy not once has my AF PCM or CIV Nuerosurg said anything to me about this test. However I have not been able to have surg yet either.

Dont you tempt me with a good time. Car battery, nipples, when the next EMG test???!!!

In all seriousness, I have been treated for my back(Same thing as Jessica) for almost a year now with 4 months of Siatica/Radicopathy not once has my AF PCM or CIV Nuerosurg said anything to me about this test. However I have not been able to have surg yet either.

It was actually my VA doctor that recommended the test. I had it done at the VA as a C&P exam. The test did show reduced nerve function from my right calf (compartment syndrome) to my foot.

Well, I had gone the VA on Monday Aug. 6th. For a physical on the Doctor had told me that I have some nerve damage in my right leg do to back issues and Guess what... I get to have another physical done Saturday Aug. 11th Joint Force Headquarters .. What a fun week this have been so far!!! I am going to ask the Doctor if I can just give him my C and P packet!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Well, here is the latest update on my Status Preparation for Decision stage now!!! Thank God it is almost over. FYI: In the summaries it does state "do current back condition and the narcotics that the VET is unemployable.." I will you all posted on what's going!!

Gallagher

Well, here is the latest update on my Status Preparation for Decision stage now!!! Thank God it is almost over. FYI: In the summaries it does state "do current back condition and the narcotics that the VET is unemployable.." I will you all posted on what's going!!

Gallagher

Congrats. I've been in the same stage for almost two months now, and the VA MSC called me back today and said that there has been no decision, either on the part of the VA or the DoD...said to expect 45-60 days from now just to hear back....my package has been at the VA since May and the PEB since July 6th. The whole time, my career and life are both on hold, on VML and command is trying to move me up to a staff position in D.C. ......:(
At this point, this is my viewpoint:

-Ebenefits is inaccurate 95%+ of the time and basically only serves as a tool to keep us off the VA's back
-The VA is in "controlled chaos" mode, and is doing the bare minimum just to keep Congress off their a**
-Most, if not all, of the PEBLO's military wide are undertrained and typically more clueless than members on this forum
-VA MSC's won't lift a finger unless you tell them specifically what you want them to do (i.e. "could you go out in the system and tell me if the VA has received my package from the PEB yet" vs. "can you tell me my status")
-Most of all, nobody involved our individual processes gives a damn about us, our families or our situation (end of a career, etc.) because it doesn't affect them or theirs.

....climbing off soap box......

I just gotten some awesome news today my friends. I had went to ebenfits I so happy to find out that my status has changed to ------ Pending Decision Approval ------ now let's see what happens with the percentage is???

Well I had checked ebenfits again my status has changed to ------> Preparation for Notification <----------- it has been like this for about four days now. I just waiting for the paper work to come through now... I am hoping by the end of this week :) thank you everyone for guideing me through this BIG MESS, I'm going tell my friends about this site.. IT IS AWESOME:cool:

Congrats. I've been in the same stage for almost two months now, and the VA MSC called me back today and said that there has been no decision, either on the part of the VA or the DoD...said to expect 45-60 days from now just to hear back....my package has been at the VA since May and the PEB since July 6th. The whole time, my career and life are both on hold, on VML and command is trying to move me up to a staff position in D.C. ......:(
At this point, this is my viewpoint:

-Ebenefits is inaccurate 95%+ of the time and basically only serves as a tool to keep us off the VA's back
-The VA is in "controlled chaos" mode, and is doing the bare minimum just to keep Congress off their a**
-Most, if not all, of the PEBLO's military wide are undertrained and typically more clueless than members on this forum
-VA MSC's won't lift a finger unless you tell them specifically what you want them to do (i.e. "could you go out in the system and tell me if the VA has received my package from the PEB yet" vs. "can you tell me my status")
-Most of all, nobody involved our individual processes gives a damn about us, our families or our situation (end of a career, etc.) because it doesn't affect them or theirs.

....climbing off soap box......
Thank You Jason
Gallagher

Congrats on the quick movement with the VA and hope you get your results back soon!:)

Thread closed. One post in seven years and it contained spam. Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.