ROM

builtgypsy

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I'm full of questions tonight, it seems. This one goes like this: for ROM with the back, are you supposed to keep your spine straight throughout the movement, forward and back?

builtgypsy

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Because the back can bend in so many fun and interesting ways? Stop using logic, it's too early and I haven't had coffee yet. :p

lesco431

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
VA question:
- My neck has a service connected rating of 10% (Its called a cervical strain and i believe the rating was based on a slight lack of ROM and some pain) however, it has progressively gotten worse over time (also I made the mistake of being on pain medication during exam so it temporarily reduced my symptoms during exam: I realise that was a poor decision)
- Anyways, my question is that since this condition has worsened (meaning, I believe the ROM is worse) can I file for an increase even though I haven’t sought treatment and have no additional medical records and just expect that I will be granted a C&P exam since it is service connected? Also, assuming I am granted an exam, if the ROM is worse, can it be assumed it would result in a rating increase?

rae.rae2011

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
VA question:
- My neck has a service connected rating of 10% (Its called a cervical strain and i believe the rating was based on a slight lack of ROM and some pain) however, it has progressively gotten worse over time (also I made the mistake of being on pain medication during exam so it temporarily reduced my symptoms during exam: I realise that was a poor decision)
- Anyways, my question is that since this condition has worsened (meaning, I believe the ROM is worse) can I file for an increase even though I haven’t sought treatment and have no additional medical records and just expect that I will be granted a C&P exam since it is service connected? Also, assuming I am granted an exam, if the ROM is worse, can it be assumed it would result in a rating increase?
You need to ask this on a separate thread.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">