RPAM Question?

Sapper91

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I just got finished with the MEB, forwarded everything to the PEB this morning. I have been on Medical Hold since 2010. Since I'm unable to drill since my last Refrad in 2009, My unit admin said that my medical appointments are used in place of drill days and he has been coding me in (N) Status so I can still earn Retirement Points since I chose VA pay instead of Drill Pay. My current RPAM states that I have 18 good years but I should have 19 good years towards Retirement. My unit is on 2 week Annual Training and I have nobody there at the Armory that can help me! Can anyone tell me how I can get this corrected before I get done with the PEB because this is extra money should I be medically Retired/ Severance Pay? Thanks!!

I just got finished with the MEB, forwarded everything to the PEB this morning. I have been on Medical Hold since 2010. Since I'm unable to drill since my last Refrad in 2009, My unit admin said that my medical appointments are used in place of drill days and he has been coding me in (N) Status so I can still earn Retirement Points since I chose VA pay instead of Drill Pay. My current RPAM states that I have 18 good years but I should have 19 good years towards Retirement. My unit is on 2 week Annual Training and I have nobody there at the Armory that can help me! Can anyone tell me how I can get this corrected before I get done with the PEB because this is extra money should I be medically Retired/ Severance Pay? Thanks!!

Unit needs to send all 1379 pay forms from each months drill to RPAM manager. RPAM mgr will update points.