SAFPC Appeal

LK_Schwagg

Registered Member
Just trying to get a general idea of how much longer my wife has until she has an answer. She appealed to SAF in May 2018. Can anyone post there appeal date and current status?

Also if you were RTD, how long until you got your code 37 removed?

I asked because I am trying to come back active and was aware that process can take as little at two months. So just trying to get a general idea of when I can apply for that.

Thank you.

OFP

Registered Member
Have you heard anything on your appeal? I appealed at the very end of June and was hoping someone would post a recent update.

mjf114

Registered Member
I appealed to SAF in March of 2018 and haven't received a verdict yet. I'll hit 19 yrs in November. In my case the longer it takes, the better. Good luck

Reactions: OFP

OFP

Registered Member
Thanks for the reply! I'm gauging my timeline on your timeline, please let us know when you hear results.

I hope your timeline takes as long as you need! I'm not in a hurry either, just trying to estimate future plans.

Thanks again!

chaplaincharlie

Staff Member
PEB Forum Lifetime Supporter
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
There was a member many years ago where the case kept getting kicked back and forth. This was in the days before you could be promoted if otherwise eligible. Soon as she pinned on the issues went away and a decision was made. I was honored to be at her pin on & retirement and proud of my Air Force.

LK_Schwagg

Registered Member
Thanks for the reply! I'm gauging my timeline on your timeline, please let us know when you hear results.

I hope your timeline takes as long as you need! I'm not in a hurry either, just trying to estimate future plans.

Thanks again!
My wife sent hers in the beginning of May and still nothing

IMUA

Registered Member
I appealed my FPEB decision in March. SAF team signed their decision 10Sep. I got word from my PEBLO 14Sep.

I’m out of the service 27Nov.

OFP

Registered Member
I was told my SAFPC appeal was heard the end of September; I appealed at the end of June. I have not heard any results yet; although I am told it takes about 4 weeks....

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">