SAFPC Timeline

Nope. I’m about a week in so hoping by end of this month or first of next. Mine was pretty straight forward so we shall see.
Where do these things go, anyways? Seattle? I’m Air Force.

Nothing yet. On 5 weeks going on 6. I'm guessing any day now.... Hopefully that's the case anyways.

Good luck. I wish there was a way we could track or monitor our progress. Hope you find something out this week :)

Nothing yet. On 5 weeks going on 6. I'm guessing any day now.... Hopefully that's the case anyways.
Hello! I'm new here and currently waiting on my VARR results as well, wondering if either of you have gotten your results back yet and how long it actually took?

Hello! I'm new here and currently waiting on my VARR results as well, wondering if either of you have gotten your results back yet and how long it actually took?

The VA was actually quick to come to a decision on my case. It took 2.5 weeks but because I originally went through SAF, my case had to go back to SAF and that's the reason why it's taking me so long.

I submitted mine to my PEBLO on 2 July after going to Virginia to do a Formal Hearing which went in my favor. I started this whole process in January and I'm just ready to get out already. Not being able to track or have a date it will be completed by is really frustrating.

I submitted mine to my PEBLO on 2 July after going to Virginia to do a Formal Hearing which went in my favor. I started this whole process in January and I'm just ready to get out already. Not being able to track or have a date it will be completed by is really frustrating.

I would go ahead and call the Providence VA. 401-223-3700. They would be able to tell you if someone has actually looked at it by now. If they did, they could fax, mail, or be able to tell you over the phone. Hope this helps!

I know ebenefits isn’t reliable but I’m noticing movement that was there before submission of my VARR. It’s now reflecting Pending Decision Approval and asking me to upload my DD214s. Neither were there earlier this week. I know the DD214 has to be uploaded for pay and the last step as well. Hoping some good nees soon!

I know ebenefits isn’t reliable but I’m noticing movement that was there before submission of my VARR. It’s now reflecting Pending Decision Approval and asking me to upload my DD214s. Neither were there earlier this week. I know the DD214 has to be uploaded for pay and the last step as well. Hoping some good nees soon!

I would call the VA today. They most likely came to a decision and they give you 30 days to upload your DD214. They came to a decision on my case June 28th and gave me until July 28th to forward my separation orders or DD214. I went over my 30 days because it was sent back to AFPC and then forwarded to SAFAC.

I tried to call but went to voice mail. I wasn’t aware of the 30days to submit. Thanks for the info! I’ll keep calling and hopefully get some news. Or maybe my PEBLO already has it :)

I would continue to call. Sometimes it takes a few tries to get someone to pick up. In the meantime, contacting your PEBLO might be the quickest way to find out. Hope you received the news you wanted!

No answer yet but i went back and looked again in EBenefits. Just went historical earlier this week. Wondering how long DoD will have it before PEBLO.

A decision was made so hopefully I’ll hear from my PEBLO early next weeks to sign!

Would my by DoD ratings ever go down should my VA ratings change? Thinking not but...

Last edited:
A decision was made so hopefully I’ll hear from my PEBLO early next weeks to sign!

Would my by DoD ratings ever go down should my VA ratings change? Thinking not but...

Nice! I believe the VA should send a letter to your PEBLO/AFPC. As long as your PDRL, your DoD ratings will be the same. It will only change on the VA side.

Cool, thank you. When should one (medical PDRL retirement) typically expect to get Orders and DD214, during terminal or after...or before?

Cool, thank you. When should one (medical PDRL retirement) typically expect to get Orders and DD214, during terminal or after...or before?

I've been told it takes 2-4 weeks to get orders. A buddy of mine actually got his within a week of signing his agreement. DD214 would be towards the DOS date.