Sent back to PEB

Hello everyone. I am searching for any advice or solace after hearing the latest news of my case. As background, I received my ratings (50%DoD/100%VA) and signed the DA 199 on 05FEB2020. My unfitting condition was combined with the surgery I had to alleviate some of the symptoms (endometriosis s/p total hysterectomy).

Today, I was informed by my PEBLO that the PDA has sent it back to the PEB and requested for an additional rating. As I understand it, the PDA is requesting for a separate rating for the hysterectomy. I was wondering if anyone else here has had something similar happen, and what to expect going forward. If I am not mistaken, it has to go back to DRAS, the PEB, and then I get a DA 199-1 or 199-2? Is this timeline shorter than the initial ratings consideration phase? I can't help but feel that I am about to get royally screwed.

Like everyone else in this process, I am trying to find a place to live and a job prior to leaving. I had ordinary leave set up to go put a deposit on an apartment for my family and I. But I think this will definitely slow me down.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

If it is going back for an "additional rating" I would expect that your rate would increase. Even an additional 10% at 50% DoD pushes the figure to 55% which rounds up to 60%.