Seperation Orders

Dr_DeJesus13

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I was told by the VA that my case has been rated and sent back to the PEB. All I am waiting on now is for my PEBLO to call me so I can sign my findings. I am already past my EAOS by several months and am really hoping to get out soon. I want to choose my separation date to be 30 days out, but am confused on how this works. How long does it take to receive separation orders? I want to take some form of terminal and use my job/ house hunting leave. Has anyone gotten this far in the process and can tell me how long they waited for separation orders after receiving their rating.

Once the PEB signs off on the ratings, it will be given back to your PEBLO who will forward the case to the PDA. On this day, you will have NLT 90 days to seperate.

During the 90 day window, you can use your accrued leave and any transitional leave that is granted by your commander.

Im at the same point, ill keep up with any updates but just waiting now no idea how long it will take

I'll keep you updated as well , I also chose a day 30 days out I have 19 days left and still no orders, but had my O-4 make some phone calls to try and speed things up so I can go on some leave. As they aren't letting me go on leave till my orders pop.

Once the PEB signs off on the ratings, it will be given back to your PEBLO who will forward the case to the PDA. On this day, you will have NLT 90 days to seperate.

During the 90 day window, you can use your accrued leave and any transitional leave that is granted by your commander.
I was told I would get to choose between 30-90 days from that point.

I'll keep you updated as well , I also chose a day 30 days out I have 19 days left and still no orders, but had my O-4 make some phone calls to try and speed things up so I can go on some leave. As they aren't letting me go on leave till my orders pop.
That is what I was afraid of. I don't want it to take the full 30 days just to get my separation orders. Especially because the holiday season is coming up. I want to be done before Thanksgiving so I will be on leave already.

Im at the same point, ill keep up with any updates but just waiting now no idea how long it will take

That is what I was afraid of. I don't want it to take the full 30 days just to get my separation orders. Especially because the holiday season is coming up. I want to be done before Thanksgiving so I will be on leave already. How did you get your proposed VA rating? I was told mine was mailed off on the 20th but no one will ell me what it is. I keep being told its against the rules to tell me.

DR_DeJesus13 has your separation orders come through and how long did it take? I signed for my findings December 30th and 26 days later, I still haven't heard anything yet in regards to my separation orders.

DR_DeJesus13 has your separation orders come through and how long did it take? I signed for my findings December 30th and 26 days later, I still haven't heard anything yet in regards to my separation orders.
It took 3 weeks to get my separation orders from the day signed accepting my findings.

It took 3 weeks to get my separation orders from the day signed accepting my findings. My separation date was Dec 29th. I selected Dec 4th.

Right on. I'm on my 4th week and still nothing. A little upset that it's taking such a long time. Did you pick a date when accepting your finding? And can you leave anytime before your separation date?

Right on. I'm on my 4th week and still nothing. A little upset that it's taking such a long time. Did you pick a date when accepting your finding? And can you leave anytime before your separation date?
Yes. I picked Dec 4th but my separation orders had a separation date of Dec 28. I went on terminal a few days after I received my separation orders after I finished checking out.