Should I Appeal my results?

Hello All,
Any feedback would be fantastic.
I am currently active duty Navy. 12 years in and in process of PEB. Long story short. I have a lung disease/injury due to a incident involving CS gas. In addition, I was involved in a malpractice when doctors were doing a biopsy on me and they told me it got lost, then later on they told me its because they didn't follow a certain protocol and didn't get enough.
So I currently have a lung disease and mental health issues. I got my rating yesterday. 10% DOD, 90% VA.

They told me my mental health(Major Depressive Disorder(Severe) with other trauma.) issues I was dealing with is category 3. Even though my mental health issues deals with PTSD with military events and them messing up my biopsy and me not being able to ever know my subtype. Is there anything I can do to fight for my rating especially my DOD rating? Im only asking because I intent to apply for CRSC due to it being CS Gas, an instrumentality of war because my lungs got worse when I was trapped in a gas chamber forcefully.

Thank you all.

Yes its worth appealing, if you can get to 30% you can get the retirement. You should probably discuss your case with one of the free navy disability lawyers to see what he thinks

Consult your free legal counsel.

There is little to lose by appealing.

How are your performance evaluations? If they are good expect the Navy to fight you till the end. I am not very familiar with lung ratings other than it's usually from various breathing tests I'm assuming your numbers were more good than bad?