Should I be concerned

TK_Plays

New Member
Registered Member
I was informed on Mar 12 that my case was going to go before an AMRO on March 21. I was told a decision would be made at the AMRO and I would be informed either the following day (a Friday) or the Monday after. It is now April 2 and I have yet to hear anything other than case is still open and someone will email/call me when closed.

TLDR of my medical:
Low back pain with bulging disks, inflammation, nerve interruption running down left side. Just got referral placed to Mayo Clinic level care due to no markers in blood work
Kidney stones
Stomach ulcers
Anxiety
 
Is this the first time your medical case is being reviewed by the AMRO board? Do you have a profile with any limitations to your duty or just for your PT test?
My case had been discussed at AMRO a few times before they actually decided to push an IRILO in August 2023... I wasn't notified until November 2023 that AFPC returned a decision for a full MEB.
 
Second time before a board of some kind. Was before for a DAWG before for a chronic knee issue. First time AMRO specifically though. Duty limitations and a code AAC 41 I believe / DAV 31 halting any possible TDY/pcs
 
Second time before a board of some kind. Was before for a DAWG before for a chronic knee issue. First time AMRO specifically though. Duty limitations and a code AAC 41 I believe / DAV 31 halting any possible TDY/pcs
Okay then my best guess is that they are preparing/sending an IRILO up and the Med Group will have to say whether they think you should be RTD (Return to Duty), CONCARE (continue with care), or Full MEB..... I've been told AFPC usually aligns with whatever the SGH (Medical Director of the Med Group) recommends. I was left out of the loop for the IRILO portion and told by my PCM they would be further discussing my case at AMRO and then in November I was given notice that AFPC reviewed my IRILO/case and recommended full-MEB in concurrence with the SGH. I've read other threads on here that people were contacted by their PEBLO before being notified of AFPC results but I wasn't.
My recommendation is to schedule an appt with your PCM to discuss OR reach out to the PEBLO at your Medical Group and ask the status of your IRILO. Hope this helps.
 
I have been told the PEBLO should be reaching out to me soon with more information but have also been in constant contact with PCM team to obtain information
Okay then my best guess is that they are preparing/sending an IRILO up and the Med Group will have to say whether they think you should be RTD (Return to Duty), CONCARE (continue with care), or Full MEB..... I've been told AFPC usually aligns with whatever the SGH (Medical Director of the Med Group) recommends. I was left out of the loop for the IRILO portion and told by my PCM they would be further discussing my case at AMRO and then in November I was given notice that AFPC reviewed my IRILO/case and recommended full-MEB in concurrence with the SGH. I've read other threads on here that people were contacted by their PEBLO before being notified of AFPC results but I wasn't.
My recommendation is to schedule an appt with your PCM to discuss OR reach out to the PEBLO at your Medical Group and ask the status of your IRILO. Hope this helps.
 
Top