Shutting down for an update

Jason Perry

Benevolent Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Site will be down for a short while for maintenance and updating!!

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
I appreciate this site. Thank you for maintaining it. Some many people are helped by this board.

Jason Perry

Benevolent Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
And, we are back!!

I have updated the forum software to the most recent version. (I moved from version 1.5.6 to 1.5.14...I jumped several updates). As far as features, there are not a lot new features. Mostly, it is bug fixes, compatibility, stability and increases in speed/less user resources.
Additionally, I upped the php version from 5.4 to 7.1.

To be honest, much of the impact is beyond my technical ken and it is mostly all moving forward to take advantage of advances in the the interwebz and browsers.

I think this is good thing, the updates. However, if you see or have problems, please let me know.

Now, the real "hot wheels" thing is that his forum software is getting a major upgrade in the coming months. Once that happens, I should be better equipped to make feature improvements to the site. I am excited about that. (For anyone who is interested, you can read all about the 2.x release of Xenforo at www.xenforo.com).

Thanks for your patience!

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">