Skillbridge

ruddnjs000

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hello,

I have a question regarding doing skillbridge during medboard. So I have applied skillbridge, and I am waiting for the education center to approve my application. So according to my FL4, I can only do skillbridge until November 15th. I have an approved skillbridge starting on the 25th of September so that leaves me 52 days of skillbridge. I am fine with it but my question is how the terminal leave and out-processing times are going to work because the education center wants me to put how many days of terminal leave I am going to take. Also, I know that the finance office also has to approve the terminal leave but when I went to talk to them last week, they had no idea what I was talking about. They were just dumbfounded and kept saying that I cannot do skillbridge while on medboard. And if I get my official DOS after November 15th, what am I supposed to do? Can I extend my skillbridge? Do I need to talk to the shirt, the education office, and the finance office? I am very confused about doing Skillbridge while on medboard... Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

So I am currently on a skillbridge and at the end of my peb process. I don't have my rating yet officially. I only did a month long one cuz I didn't know how much time I got left but from what I am experiencing you can still do skillbridge. I'm USMC and all I needed was a med waiver from the skillbridge coordinator. Mainly cuz if you get your ratings back and a new eas that lands within the time frame of the skillbridge you will more then likely have to end skillbridge early and go check out. In my position I'm about half way completed with mine and my package os with qc in the peb. So I should (keyword) get mine back in the next two weeks. I'll be able to finish skillbridge and prolly just get back before my terminal starts. At least that's the wish haha.

So I am currently on a skillbridge and at the end of my peb process. I don't have my rating yet officially. I only did a month long one cuz I didn't know how much time I got left but from what I am experiencing you can still do skillbridge. I'm USMC and all I needed was a med waiver from the skillbridge coordinator. Mainly cuz if you get your ratings back and a new eas that lands within the time frame of the skillbridge you will more then likely have to end skillbridge early and go check out. In my position I'm about half way completed with mine and my package os with qc in the peb. So I should (keyword) get mine back in the next two weeks. I'll be able to finish skillbridge and prolly just get back before my terminal starts. At least that's the wish haha.
Too add on I didn't have to talk to anyone besides the coordinator and my command. Idk if you have your ratings back or how far along you are tho. I'm going on month 3 or 4.