sleep apnea rated 0% on va dispite using Cpap SOS

Lostinsauce

Registered Member
received my rating dod/va but sleep apnea rated at 0% cause when my peblo submitted my package to DC af i received my cpap machine. what would i do now to increase this rating i'm on terminal leave my last day in the navy is april 15 2017:confused::confused::(

Lostinsauce

Registered Member
thanks for the reply. this is not my unfitting condition. its was an error in my c&p exam cause when va did c&p the DR. refer me to sleep study and found out positive. and later primary MD refer me to pulmonary for cpap.but the DBQ has a question on sleep apnea if i was using treatment and checked NO. and was not updated. I talked to one of VA MSC he said to upload a medical record regarding using cpap and Va form 21-4138 statement in support of claim. i am not sure if this right or if its going to hold up my compensation. i'm on my terminal leave I need a guidance thanks in advance

chaplaincharlie

Staff Member
PEB Forum Lifetime Supporter
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
After you accept your ratings, you have to file a NOD. Documentation is a good idea. Good luck.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">