Slow time line second time around.

Tw6613

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Will post the most ridiculous time line as soon as I get it all laid out..
can’t remember it without writing it down. Fun fact to share, found out from a C&P exam a MEB was started on me in 2015 without any knowledge to me! WTF

Timeline is co confused I can’t even....
Today’s question is.....
What do you do when your VA claim has conditions listed as DEFERRED?

Simply stated, a deferred decision means you have to wait a little longer for the VA to decide your claim. There are several reasons why the VA may decide to defer a claim, but the most common reason is that they are still evaluating the medical evidence submitted for your claim.

Timeline is co confused I can’t even....
Today’s question is.....
What do you do when your VA claim has conditions listed as DEFERRED?
Wait until you get in a circular firing squad with a unfitting condition that gets deferred. That is good times. PEB is waiting on the VA, the VA is waiting on a 214, PEB is waiting on the VA, and so on and so on. Finally after 80 days mine seems to have worked itself out. Still waiting on my DA199 but I believe all parties have what they need to get the process back on track.

a
Simply stated, a deferred decision means you have to wait a little longer for the VA to decide your claim. There are several reasons why the VA may decide to defer a claim, but the most common reason is that they are still evaluating the medical evidence submitted for your claim.
thanks, I just wasn’t sure if I needed to get info from providers or add supporting documents or wait or what.

Wait until you get in a circular firing squad with a unfitting condition that gets deferred. That is good times. PEB is waiting on the VA, the VA is waiting on a 214, PEB is waiting on the VA, and so on and so on. Finally after 80 days mine seems to have worked itself out. Still waiting on my DA199 but I believe all parties have what they need to get the process back on track.
Fortunately my differed claims were not my unfitting conditions. Sounds like a nightmare! Hope it works out soon.

Well, that’s a little complicated and non typical. This last hump was really quick like 10 days total.