Slow Timeline - JBSA

Update:
Pre-DES
16 Dec 21 Received email from PEBLO they received code 37
21 Dec 21 Initial brief with PEBLO complete
13 Jan 22 NARSUM completed, sent to PEBLO
14 Feb 22 PEBLO Office Medical Provider completed local review, PEBLO requests updated NARSUM from Medical
17 Feb 22 Medical sent updated NARSUM, PEBLO requests Commander's Impact Statement
22 Feb 22 Impact Statement sent to PEBLO
03 Mar 22 DAWG reviewed case, case sent to AFPC
12 Apr 22 AFPC recommends full MEB

MEB
14 Apr 22 First contact from VA MSC
19 Apr 22 Meeting with VA MSC to fill out paperwork and discuss claims
02 May 22 First VA C&P examinations through QTC
05 May 22 Last VA C&P exam
08 May 22 All exams in TOL
26 May 22 Signed 618, moving to IPEB
I signed my 618 on 24 May. Hopefully we hear something back soon. Im glad to almost be at the end of this

So what I’m understanding is there’s 2 reviews of your package to deem fit/unfit? I just finished all QTC exams and they are uploaded. Just waiting to hear back about anything

So what I’m understanding is there’s 2 reviews of your package to deem fit/unfit? I just finished all QTC exams and they are uploaded. Just waiting to hear back about anything

Make sure to get with the ODC ASAP if there are any discrepancies. During MEB Phase, the board will make a recommendation, which can be rebutted, to move your case to PEB Phase, or return you to duty. There it gets looked at a couple times. I'm just entering the PEB Phase. My first hand knowledge stops here. Check out the attached timeline for clarification.

Attachments

• IDES Timeline.PNG
    IDES Timeline.PNG
    2.1 MB · Views: 38
Anyone recently get their ratings? I received the mypers IPEB automated email that they received my package on June 2nd. Hoping to hear back any day now.

Anyone recently get their ratings? I received the mypers IPEB automated email that they received my package on June 2nd. Hoping to hear back any day now.
IPEB received my package on June 2nd as well. Still nothing and the PEBLO is dodging me.

Took 21 days for my general exam to get uploaded
Dumb question. What is TOL? Tricare online? Is that the same site as MHS Genesis patient portal? Had my c&p exams last week but don't know where to check to see if they are uploaded.

Can anyone provide a link to TOL if possible?

Dumb question. What is TOL? Tricare online? Is that the same site as MHS Genesis patient portal? Had my c&p exams last week but don't know where to check to see if they are uploaded.

Can anyone provide a link to TOL if possible?
Tricare online.

Got the email from mypers that the PEB is done. Now I just need my peblo to answer my calls
How long was your total wait from your automated email response of your package being sent up?

Mine was sent up the 29th and I’m trying to communicate to my job I secured on the outside when I’ll be back but I can’t get any information

How long was your total wait from your automated email response of your package being sent up?

Mine was sent up the 29th and I’m trying to communicate to my job I secured on the outside when I’ll be back but I can’t get any information
I received the initial email on June 2nd so it was right at 7 weeks. Apparently the PEB had to implement some new system so packages have been heavily delayed.

I received the initial email on June 2nd so it was right at 7 weeks. Apparently the PEB had to implement some new system so packages have been heavily delayed.
Dang, so much for mid August! I’ve been trying to bug my PEBLO but no response. Hopefully you get your orders soon and can move on. Did you get your percentages too?

I did yes, 90% VA and 70% DOD
My package was delayed as well...kinda messed up future plans. I don't know if you used your VARR appeal. Either way, look over your ratings for the VA and see if you can try to reach 100%. It would be worth the effort.

Messaged my PEBLO. She said the actions officer should have orders done by next week. Can't come soon enough.

Messaged my PEBLO. She said the actions officer should have orders done by next week. Can't come soon enough.
I was told i would get orders next week as well. Yesterday my PEBLO asked for my 1180 and Separation worksheet again because it wasn't submitted by ODC PEBLO who said they did 10 days ago.