Slowest Timeline Ever

SDA

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Wondering how many have a serious issue with people doing their jobs during this process?

Referred to board 18 Sep 2018
Case sat for months and I was finally able to get ahold of a PEBLO in Dec 2018
NARSUM and all the other jazz 15 Dec 2018
P&C exams 10 JAN 2019
Unfit for duty 23 May 2019
Still in the unknown phase of whatever people are doing and PEBLO has no idea. Stated the VA should be complete soon and DoD may take 4-6 weeks to also rate. Expected to go over the year mark with my IDES.

Any comments are greatly appreciated.

Man sorry looks like a horrible case of bad peblo are you at a joint base curious because they usually have delayed timelines due to handling different service? Have you reached out to your ombudsman for assistance your timeline is extreme.

Man sorry looks like a horrible case of bad peblo are you at a joint base curious because they usually have delayed timelines due to handling different service? Have you reached out to your ombudsman for assistance your timeline is extreme.
My peblo is in Quantico while im in DC and all of my medical is handled at Walter Reed Bethesda.

Making more sense now.

Finally got some progress.
VA ratings complete on Jun 28 90%
DoD ratings complete on Jul 15 30%

Now my next question is unclear to me. For mental health its mandatory i be placed on tdrl. I understand the VA side of whether the rating stays the same increases or decreases. My question is if my DoD rating of 30% can also get lowered? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

You are not near the record. Do a little research on this forum and you can see cases in the years!

Now my next question is unclear to me. For mental health its mandatory i be placed on tdrl. I understand the VA side of whether the rating stays the same increases or decreases. My question is if my DoD rating of 30% can also get lowered? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hello, how did you find out your VA percentage?

The minimum percentage payable on the TDRL is 50%.

The rating you receive when placed on the DoD PDRL (example 30%) is not subject to review or reduction.

Ron

No, i did however get my proposed ratings in the mail the same day I got called by the peblo to sign so they probably had them along with my DoD rating for a couple weeks before notifying me.

The minimum percentage payable on the TDRL is 50%.

The rating you receive when placed on the DoD PDRL (example 30%) is not subject to review or reduction.

Ron
So with my 30% DoD rating on TDRL, this is still subject to change in the future?

You are not near the record. Do a little research on this forum and you can see cases in the years!
Very true, once the process finally moved from the peblos desk it was fairly decent. I recently found out it was “lost” for several months prior to even moving from their desk

So with my 30% DoD rating on TDRL, this is still subject to change in the future?
Your percentage of disability will remain the same as long as you are on the TDRL. Changes in the severity of your disability will not affect your retired pay while you are on the TDRL. When your condition has stabilized, a final determination will be made regarding your claim.

Ron