Snail Mail, eMail or Reading Room

Manmumar

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hi all

I submitted a BCNR package in July 2018 via mail. A few weeks later I received via USPS an acknowledgement letter with my case number and an email address I can use to send any updates.

Earlier this month I prepared and sent via email a few pages that I thought were relevant and a DoD policy update that came out around the time of my submission. No acknowledgement.

Should I expect notification of case resolution via Snail Mail, email or the Reading Room?

SgtSlim

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I need answers on this as well. I did my whole application through email only. It's been a year and a half and I have received nothing back.

Manmumar

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
What branch are you? I didn’t know you could submit online. Did you receive a docket number?

Manmumar

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Just a quick update: I sent newly acquired information to the BCNR relevant to my case via the email they provided me. I specifically asked they acknowledge receipt. They emailed me back a few days later saying they got it and it’s with the examiner. I then asked about the prior update and they confirmed that as well.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">