Snail Mail, eMail or Reading Room

Manmumar

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hi all

I submitted a BCNR package in July 2018 via mail. A few weeks later I received via USPS an acknowledgement letter with my case number and an email address I can use to send any updates.

Earlier this month I prepared and sent via email a few pages that I thought were relevant and a DoD policy update that came out around the time of my submission. No acknowledgement.

Should I expect notification of case resolution via Snail Mail, email or the Reading Room?

I need answers on this as well. I did my whole application through email only. It's been a year and a half and I have received nothing back.

What branch are you? I didn’t know you could submit online. Did you receive a docket number?

Just a quick update: I sent newly acquired information to the BCNR relevant to my case via the email they provided me. I specifically asked they acknowledge receipt. They emailed me back a few days later saying they got it and it’s with the examiner. I then asked about the prior update and they confirmed that as well.

Forgot to update this thread: My attorney (with me on cc line) received a request for a missing document couple weeks ago. It’s one of the updates mentioned above that they confirmed receipt.

The good news is that they’re processing my package; more good news is they’re actually READING what I wrote to notice the missing document given by reference. I perceive that they will meet the statutory deadline of Dec this year for my case.

30 Oct 2019 is the signed date of the resolution of my case. VICTORY!!!

There will be more information released soon. I am meeting today regarding Senate legislation to do the same for all similarly situated Veterans, so I can’t talk much about it yet.
Just posting here for the timeline purposes