Statements for Voc Rehab/GI Bill

Tere Quest

Registered Member
Hello,
I was approved for Voc Rehab and Bah. I have already started school earlier this month and was just notified that the home I currently rent is going to be sold. Although, I can live off my retirement and disability most apartments need 3 times the income of the rent cost ( California$$) just to move in. Anywho, is there a physical statement where I can show the Bah payments or will it just be the bank statements once I start receiving it? In the meantime I got a parttime job so i can meet the requirements but a statement for the bah would be helpful. Thank you!

navycop

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hello,
I was approved for Voc Rehab and Bah. I have already started school earlier this month and was just notified that the home I currently rent is going to be sold. Although, I can live off my retirement and disability most apartments need 3 times the income of the rent cost ( California$$) just to move in. Anywho, is there a physical statement where I can show the Bah payments or will it just be the bank statements once I start receiving it? In the meantime I got a parttime job so i can meet the requirements but a statement for the bah would be helpful. Thank you!
I am also in voc rehab. I would reach out to your vocrehab counselor and they can get you a official letter stating what you recieve etc. I had to recently do that. Let me know if that works.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">