Still waiting on ratings

91B

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Been over 2 months on ratings. So damn sick of waiting on these ratings. The VA is a sick joke. Unheard of.

oddpedestrian

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
If you went to a contractor for your C&P exams they are more than likely at fault, a report released this month said C&P contractors are late in getting the exams back to the VBA to be rated. The report said contractors for BDD and IDES veterans were some of the worst offenders averaging 30-60 days before the VA got the exam back.

Reactions: 91B

Warrior644

Staff Member
PEB Forum Lifetime Supporter
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
If you went to a contractor for your C&P exams they are more than likely at fault, a report released this month said C&P contractors are late in getting the exams back to the VBA to be rated. The report said contractors for BDD and IDES veterans were some of the worst offenders averaging 30-60 days before the VA got the exam back.
Indeed, I definitely concur unfortunately!

Based upon my previous experiences with civilian contractors performing a new DoVA C&P examination, there were extended local processing delays (up to 90 days) in their completion to include forwarding it to the DoVA Rating Agency for their continued processing of the new DoVA disability claim.

Otherwise, having the new DoVA C&P examination completed at the local VAMC resulted without any processing delays whatsoever. As such, per the comments by my DoVA physician who performed the new DoVA C&P examination, the DoVA Rating Agency received an automatic notification upon its completion when uploaded into the applicable DoVA database. Take care!

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

91B

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I see. Hey i really appreciate you shining some light. I've been wondering why it's taking so dang long. I'm for sure expecting my ratings after all the holidays. Not anytime soon for sure.

91B

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Ya finally got mine. Now my company commander wont sign my documents to request orders!!! Guess I'll be waiting till after Christmas block leave!! Luckily were getting a new cc!!!

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">