TBI med board

I apologize for the extreme delay in posting this but towards the end of August 2017 I got my 100% rating through the VA. I moved from Florida to Colorado for college in October. Just finished my first semester only taking two courses and I did great on them.

Got medically retired in December of 2017 as well. Still haven’t been able to find employment but I’ve been trying. Does anyone know how my rating will suffer if I find part time employment? Just curious because Colorado is expensive to live in and I just get by on my 100% disability.

Hi, At Conacher learning a lot from your thread. I was med boarded in 2006 for just severe TBI, at 10. I am applying to have it reviewed by the PDRB. What were you rated for tbi alone by the med board? Also did you have someone represent you in this process? Have had trouble finding an organization to help with my appeal. Thanks in advance. Jon

Hi, At Conacher learning a lot from your thread. I was med boarded in 2006 for just severe TBI, at 10. I am applying to have it reviewed by the PDRB. What were you rated for tbi alone by the med board? Also did you have someone represent you in this process? Have had trouble finding an organization to help with my appeal. Thanks in advance. Jon
Conacher was last logged in in May of 2018.