TBI psychologist critical mass question

ssgt

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Question,

I have 13 years of good active duty service. 3 documented TBI's. More and more I am realizing the I have issues associted directly with my tbi injuries that are affecting me no kidding. Migraines, dizziness, memory loss, etc. Which I have been getting treatment for. With little to no affect. Its taken me several years to come with the terms of it is what it is and maybe I should look at moving on.

Nevertheless, looking back and hind site is sadly 20/20 I realise that I suffer from case book depression after my TBI's. I am going to see a psychologist this week again.
Should I have my wife write a letter? From her point of view? I have a feeling he is about to diagnos me and send back to base his findings. But I am tired and want to be honest.

If she does, Im you what she shares will be a pretty big eye opener from what I have or have told the psychologist.
Now if she does and I am diagnost with Depression.
Will I be medically seperated from the USMC with any type of benefits?
Or is that something I should keep my mouth shut about.

I dont want to get kicked to the curb, but i dont think this life style is in my familys or I best interest anymore either. Please any insite would greatly be appreciated.