TDRL Clarification

bcbberry

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I'm being placed on TDRL. I've been given very little guidance and everyone I've called can't give me an answer. My question is, other than DFAS, MMR4, DEERS, who else am I suppose to contact to ensure everyone is tracking. I was given an 888 number for TDRL but when I call it, it's a spam number. I see comments about setting up a TDRL account but no one can help me when I call around. Just trying to ensure I'm doing what needs to be done. Thanks for any guidance.

I'm being placed on TDRL. I've been given very little guidance and everyone I've called can't give me an answer. My question is, other than DFAS, MMR4, DEERS, who else am I suppose to contact to ensure everyone is tracking. I was given an 888 number for TDRL but when I call it, it's a spam number. I see comments about setting up a TDRL account but no one can help me when I call around. Just trying to ensure I'm doing what needs to be done. Thanks for any guidance.
Hmm, you should contact your PDA or it's TDRL Branch immediately to obtain detailed information about how to proceed at this particular point in time.

Nonetheless, you will need to keep the PDA or TDRL Branch informed of any residential address changes and/or telephone contact numbers. If they can't reach you, you shall experience problems when it's time for your re-evaluation. Take care!

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

Thanks Warrior. I contacted the TDRL section of the PEB who provided no help. After some research online, I found whom I need to contact. I never knew HQMC had a disability section. This process would go so much smoother for some of if we were given the tools needed to go forward. Thanks again!

Thanks Warrior. I contacted the TDRL section of the PEB who provided no help a long with the peblo who couldn't guide me. After some research online, I found whom I need to contact. I never knew HQMC had a disability section. This process would go so much smoother for some if we were given the tools needed to go forward. Thanks again!

Thanks Warrior. I contacted the TDRL section of the PEB who provided no help a long with the peblo who couldn't guide me. After some research online, I found whom I need to contact. I never knew HQMC had a disability section. This process would go so much smoother for some if we were given the tools needed to go forward. Thanks again!
Indeed I fully agree, and you are welcome; good deal! :)

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!