TDRL Final Coming Up

So as long as you got the re evaluation you are good as far as not getting kicked out the program.
Not necessarily true. If you are close to 36 months when you get re-evaluated and the process goes over 36, and/or the MTF does not send your records to the PEB in a timely manner (or at all), or the PEB does not process your re-eval in a timely manner.... Just getting the re-evaluation done is only a piece of the puzzle. You have to shepherd your case all the way to the end.

Ok alright brother thanks for the information, also since its a IDES, isnt the VA gonna wanna do a re eval as well and the the PEB mirror theor findings or how does that work.

All this re evaluation and 36 months are really working me over, to anyone who is reading this, dont wait past your 18 month mark, call, email, get evalauted, stay on them...

Would a VA disability recent CP exam speed things up any would the PEB accept that.
I was Army, and they accepted a recent CP exam. The TDRL Office reviewed it and then forwarded to the PEB. Two weeks later I was put on PDRL from TDRL.

I was gonna use that if i couldnt get e re eval appt in time but i got re evaulated not too long ago just a waiting game now. But will the VA do a re eval as well

Clarification- while you drop from DEERS and your pay stops at 36 months, the service can adjudicate your case beyond that time and this has happened quite frequently over the past 3 years- primarily in Navy cases. Should that occur, you have the same appeal rights as in any other TDRL review case. However, you can then be retroactively reinstated provided that you are rated at 30% or higher on your final adjudication. While it is possible to recover medical expenses retroactively via Tricare, it takes forever and they contest virtually every claim. Important note- the 3-year clock starts from your end service date on your DD-214, not the DA-199.

I wish i would have known all this at 2 year mark, i guess time flys when your at the VA almost everyday.

Ok alright brother thanks for the information, also since its a IDES, isnt the VA gonna wanna do a re eval as well and the the PEB mirror theor findings or how does that work.
Sorry for the late reply. No, on a PEB re-eval, I do not believe it goes back to VA.

Happy to take the correction if someone knows better than I.

Clarification- while you drop from DEERS and your pay stops at 36 months, the service can adjudicate your case beyond that time and this has happened quite frequently over the past 3 years- primarily in Navy cases. Should that occur, you have the same appeal rights as in any other TDRL review case. However, you can then be retroactively reinstated provided that you are rated at 30% or higher on your final adjudication. While it is possible to recover medical expenses retroactively via Tricare, it takes forever and they contest virtually every claim. Important note- the 3-year clock starts from your end service date on your DD-214, not the DA-199.
Correct. PEB is also pretty good at fast-tracking cases in those cases.