TDRL Message?

smartensite

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Navy IPEB found me unfit and placed on TDRL. I received orders with a detach date of June 28th. Admin is asking me for a "TDRL Message" to do my outprocessing. I haven't seen this message in message traffic, and I have heard admin is supposed to have gotten it, but admin says they haven't seen it.

Does anyone know if they should have my TDRL message already? I feel like someone dropped the ball somewhere since my orders came weeks ago but this message hasn't. Is there anyone I could contact to figure out what's going on?

Navy IPEB found me unfit and placed on TDRL. I received orders with a detach date of June 28th. Admin is asking me for a "TDRL Message" to do my outprocessing. I haven't seen this message in message traffic, and I have heard admin is supposed to have gotten it, but admin says they haven't seen it.

Does anyone know if they should have my TDRL message already? I feel like someone dropped the ball somewhere since my orders came weeks ago but this message hasn't. Is there anyone I could contact to figure out what's going on?
Call Pers-82 and ask them for the message